YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Crooks is whack!!

Wasn't even aware of all this biting, luckily I haven't supported them since 07. Dudes are mad shady!

Edge, nice p/us....I need those Tailwind 91s in a sz 10 in that c/w for that price....wink, wink
wink.gif

Cris, dope UNDFTD hat - I need that Oakland c/w. And nice Mac pickup....my Macbook needs replacing this year.

My last pickup before my two week hiatus - I'm getting married this Saturday. I re-acquired one of my fav Air Maxs....Opium 180s

2z40n5h.jpg

See ya in a couple of weeks, folks!

Got both of these for $120 pick up. From a good friend of mine. He wore 'em once. Crack!
laugh.gif
Not my size tho
frown.gif

350topx.jpg
vid6k9.jpg

And my set is complete
happy.gif

2uynp84.jpg

Take back what i said about the Net. They are
pimp.gif
. Zen still my fav.

i tried to prolong this thought for a while now.. but it's gotta come out..

WHAT THE HELL IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT AIR YEEZY'S..
besides their resell value, i see nothing good about them..

note: if nike had put these out with no affiliation to kayne west.. besides the black pair, they would still be on shelves with a $115.00 retail tag and not$215.00

just my opinion... q;]

Ron, you next pick up will the ol'ball & chain. Two more weeks before I join the club, CONGRATS & good luck homie!

Originally Posted by pipe slaya

i tried to prolong this thought for a while now.. but it's gotta come out..

WHAT THE HELL IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT AIR YEEZY'S..
Absolutely nothing. At first that was my opinion.

I wanted them since the beginning bcuz i was a fan of Mr. West's music

I slept hard on the Zen since i thought they weren't that big of a deal, thinking i could get 'em later if i paid extra $50-$100

WRONG!!! The hype was beyond what i've ever seen

So i put in extra work to get the Black/pink and upon holding them in my hands i realize...Wow Kanye really choked someone down at Nike to ensure the qualityon these were top notch

Therefore i shelled out $500 for the Zen, and put in work to get the Net at retail
pimp.gif

And now i got all 3, for the fact that they were designed by Mr. West, and for the fact that these shoes reminisce what Nike used to put out. Leather on thetoe of the Zen/Net reminds me of the leather used on the Atmos and 3M snake AF 1 (i used to own them both). And when were these 2 released?
laugh.gif
Nike is a joke

Other than that, nothing special about them.

Im kinda late but here my May pickups.

So Cal Premiums

Euros

some vtg canvas, gonna restore later

Questloves

Red jewels

BHM 09s

3m Snakes

Navy Nubucks

another pair of gummies

and my bday gift to myself

My not so recent piclups..
Was 2 lazy 2 take pics...

Air Yeezys only got 2 of 3...still need 2 complete the trifecta!!
http://s712.photobucket.com/albums/ww125/krazy358/?action=view&current=CIMG3539.jpg

Jordan nubuck 12's like everyone else..
http://s712.photobucket.com/albums/ww125/krazy358/?action=view&current=CIMG3512.jpg

Air Force 1's...Anacondas & Crocodiles for way under retail =P....
http://s712.photobucket.com/albums/ww125/krazy358/?action=view&current=CIMG3520.jpg http://s712.photobucket.com/albums/ww125/krazy358/?action=view&current=CIMG3523.jpg

jagkgm.jpg

Traded my "original" worn nubucks + a little cash for the CDP's, copped some lebron shorts to go with them and other blk/red kicks
Got the 360 hard drive for $20 off some dude from craigslist

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Sick pickups everyone!

Th3Ownly that pic with Hubert Green is awesome. I'd love to meet a Hall of Fame golfer like that. You must be a really tall dude cause isn't Hubert like 6' or 6'1"?

Keep it up guys.

ya im 6'7.5''

DS 3's size 14 in the mail today, would've rather had size 13, not sure yet if I'm keeping them or not.

Houstonsnk - simply
pimp.gif

Nothin' special, but always being broke I never get to play in this thread. So...

nerd.gif
Ant
nerd.gif
- I posted these just for you. Don't let 'em stop you they're notfor Ty only
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom