YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

nice pickups everyone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crazy358

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

crazy358, nice anacondas. I love those forces and I might need to find a pair of those.

thanks. & What size are you???
10 but I ain't looking to buy them right now. I ain't got the cash.
frown.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by Random 79

nerd.gif
Ant
nerd.gif
- I posted these just for you. Don't let 'em stop you they're not for Ty only
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

They're still on the list. Snap some pics of how you dress them up. What brand are those?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by TheIncredibleJC

you bought a Wii for punchout...

yup and mario kart

plus i got rid of my ps3 cause it got boring
Nice pick up man. I've seen videos of the punchout game, looks fun.

Volleyball Certificate ( completly wrong name on it though, they are remaking mine) + dvd and tee

to go with

3-1 FTW

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ I was actually debating doing the same thing...

Those Toki's.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

I dunno, I like Tokis and I always like yellow shoes but somthing about that color. Might just be the lighting, more pics? and thats an ID???

I swear I need a pair of Toki's in my life so BAD...

My Pick-Ups. Raging Bull Pack and Additional 3m's Think I want to sell the suede though pm if interested.

Originally Posted by JC5123

Those Toki's.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

I dunno, I like Tokis and I always like yellow shoes but somthing about that color. Might just be the lighting, more pics? and thats an ID???
yea i gotta be honest and say that i woulda rather copped the grey ones, but i was willin to get any of the colorways if they were for less thanretail . . . just the look of the shoe and the materials is top notch IMO

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

Originally Posted by JC5123

Those Toki's.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

yea i gotta be honest and say that i woulda rather copped the grey ones, but i was willin to get any of the colorways if they were for less than retail . . . just the look of the shoe and the materials is top notch IMO
But that Yellow with some khaki shorts or longs wit a white v neck. WHOOOO. I want all three. If someone can help me find a 12.

Back
Top Bottom