YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Maybe its the picture but those rap 7s look "funny"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Nice pickup on the VII's, it might be the angle air max 87, but they look legit to me. Chambrays are underrated to me

it just be the angle and the lighting but i the seller sent me bout 10 tagged pics and everyone said they checked out...so idk but thanks masterhammy beenwanting raptors for about 4 years now...

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

aiight s dubl and gza, thanks.

you know i had went to the store with the inlines in mind, and i had tried on both pairs... the pops and inlines, my first mind told me to buy the inlines, so thats what i went with. still thought about the pops though. lol we will see. i paid retail for the inlines, i want to see if i can score the pops with a discount. i don't mind paying 150 to id a pair, its more personal and worth it.

barry

what macbook did you get?
Shay...to be honest, Inlines are very clean. One of my favorites of the ZKIV line. I love the simple colorway and the translucent purple sole.Good choice.

IDs will run you around $162 and change if you're in Cali.

Hope everything works out with your T. Not Pro5 status on the neckline, but pretty nice IMO.

damn it i'm supposed to be having a month off this month......oh well

Kobe IV IDs
ac215fee551235619a5fd9138809a0cec4983ed.pjpg

TN 10 Max Orange.....mad comfy

05335e93e47e5fd614cd38b269b80e79ba8dcac.pjpg

Cool Grey Spizzikes........not for me, size 9 if anyone wants them PM

c1035fa2eb41507f18ca3eb7658d9303a0fc4c2.pjpg

Barkley pack AF1 High....not the greatest but at the price i got them for they'll be fine for the winter

ae835461ef8f53741f3d30636a4a6d2cf1894f4.pjpg

Just another pair of Kobe IV inlines and maybe a pair of Hypermax or a pair of Max Orange Shox NZs to go this month

And then maybe another pair of IDs i dunno.......what can i say its an addiction!

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Celebration gifts I received from my friend at NikeHong Kong![/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 102)]"You hear em chanting MVP!, MVP!,[/color]Kobe Bryant [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aka[/color] Envy Me...."

for the week

old navy/polo

old navy/dkny

and prob the best pickup of my life so far

(yes thats the front of my school)

times a trillion

start college today

Back
Top Bottom