YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

my god...cool grey XI's on page 51. just reminded me why theyre my favorite shoe of all time. im in need of a fresh icy pair

Nike Bespoke AF1. Elephant, Nubuck, 3M, Tumbled Leather, Clear Blue midsole, Clear sole, metal laceloops, baseball stitching and a bunch of other details youcan't notice on the shoe just in this pic. Will post more later if people are interested...if not, I think they'll be on the Nike Sportswear Blog atsome point later this week.

Not for everybody, but you just can't deny the supreme craftsmanship if you saw these in person. Big $$$ to do one of these, but the experience and theoutcome are definitely worth it as a special gift to yourself.

Quality is A++++++++++
117waci.jpg

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

That Kobe backpack is dope. Info?
You can find the Kobe backpack here in the states at Niketowns but I've only seen the black/blue color. The one I have is a gift from myfriend here in Hong Kong.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

That Kobe backpack is dope. Info?
You can find the Kobe backpack here in the states at Niketowns but I've only seen the black/blue color. The one I have is a gift from my friend here in Hong Kong.

keep rubbing it in ricky hatton/rubio....

HOHLA has the backpack...if you want to drop like close to 100 for a backpack. enjoy. haha ill pick up if cheaper

I havent picked anything up in a while but found some jems and had to get them
Shoes: Jordans 1s patent leather from 03 and vintage saucony runners!
Size 11.5 not my size vnds will probably sell them

Size 10.5 again they will probably be sold

Vintage snapbacks!!!

Thats all for now all will be for sale pm me if you are interested in anything!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ What's... ahem... wrong with them?
Hell are those Fusions? Never seen those.

DF!!!
yea apparently they were a ndc exclusive...hahahah "exclusive".....i'm gonna try to see what they fetch for in themarket.....it's not TOO bad....i mean the details are nice, says "the best on earth" in the clear heel...and who doesn't love patent....butyea....def. something different

After hardwork and determination i got the net yeezys for 430!
Finally completed the trilogy
2pzacfs.jpg

i can finally rest
happy.gif

smh @ 430 being a good deal for them joints....i know some like them and some dont...the whole resale value of these is OD imo.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Few kicks came in but picked these lenses up at a garage sale. Any info please PM me..

i guarantee dat those probably costed some grands when they first came out
they both look like camcorder lenses

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Picked up this shirt from an outlet to match the Eggplants, that's why I included them in the pic lol. Also, included my Faravahar Necklace that I got last week. I don't know exactly what it is, it's something about being persian or something.

yo ma persian friend has the exact same thang
r u also from Iran?

Back
Top Bottom