YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

f0886h.jpg

from karmaloop
from left to right
alife/lrg/krew/orisue

Originally Posted by JrShoeHead

wherd you cop the tb lll?

marqueesole was selling them and i also saw a few other sellers from Asia selling them on ebay for $275+shipping

Those 09' TB's have this wierd look to them... almost look kinda fake. Might just be that the ones pictured are a big size or something.

Memphis, BrickSB and BlackCat, thanks alot yall.

Brick, I went to UNCW for a year and transferred since they didn't have a journalism undergrad.

Nice cop on the diploma, I am still waiting for my school to get one ready it has been like 5 months, apparently it takes a really long time for diplomas toget ready. Hunter ftl.

Nice pic-ups all

Check the sig
i
i
i
V

DEpast,

Nice, and Congrats.

I just graduated undergrad with a major in Sports Management from St. John's (havent gotten my diploma though, smh, empty diploma frames at graduation ftl)

Just had my first interview (since graduating) for a job today...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

DEpast,

Nice, and Congrats.

I just graduated undergrad with a major in Sports Management from St. John's (havent gotten my diploma though, smh, empty diploma frames at graduation ftl)

Just had my first interview (since graduating) for a job today...
how did your interview go man?

Pretty well actually (hope I dont jinx myself by sayin that), told me they were doing their last set of interviews tomorrow, and would be deciding by nextweek, that Id hear from them then (hopefully).

We'll see...

*Edit, thanks FB 915.

Pretty well actually (hope I dont jinx myself by sayin that), told me they were doing their last set of interviews tomorrow, and would be deciding by next week, that Id hear from them then (hopefully).

We'll see...

*Edit, thanks FB 915.
Thats ironic. I just re-read your original post and you majored in sports management. I'm minoring in Sports Management and hopefully makingit to Law school in two years. Hopefully.

Originally Posted by sk84star

f0886h.jpg

from karmaloop
from left to right
alife/lrg/krew/orisue
I copped that same alife tee from karmaloop along with a few others.
$12 for an alife tee
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Pretty well actually (hope I dont jinx myself by sayin that), told me they were doing their last set of interviews tomorrow, and would be deciding by next week, that Id hear from them then (hopefully).

We'll see...

*Edit, thanks FB 915.
Thats ironic. I just re-read your original post and you majored in sports management. I'm minoring in Sports Management and hopefully making it to Law school in two years. Hopefully.
my advice is dont go to law school....im studying for the CA bar right now, not fun man....there are easier ways in life to make money and lawisnt one of them. why am i on here? i should be studying...im out.

Back
Top Bottom