YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Gold Flightposites
2e1xhu8.jpg

s dubl, ironically i hve 3 of the shoes you posted....i wish i doubled on infrared 90s though, how did your limes come out? i washed a pair once, was surprisedthere was no damage to the leather when i did...but i did double up on orcas lol

where are all these infrared/max orange 1s coming from? i wonder....

....lol i picked up a pair today, size too small, but it sorta fits without the insole, we'll give it a shot, but i spent some time and painted them up

2qan3ty.jpg

compare to blk/red

2ex4gb7.jpg

the infrared/max orange, strap 1, blk/red low phats....i believe JB def. pushed the 1s hard this year....and the year isn't even over yet....no polka dotshere1!

2j0o1ab.jpg

^^^they came out alright. No damage to anything. That is my second pair of Infras....I dont do doubles though. I dont wear my shoes enough to have two of onepair.
ohwell.gif

Where'd you get those 1s?

s dubl- DOPE orcas and blackouts....jealous man here....still on the hunt for a 8.5 in both....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Those 09' TB's have this wierd look to them... almost look kinda fake. Might just be that the ones pictured are a big size or something.

I totally agree but I'd still cop if I had the money
happy.gif

nice pick ups everybody, those tb 3's are looking nice

sdubl - nice pick ups...........excuse the diabeticness

Originally Posted by s dubl

SDUBL- Nice pick-ups I've been searching for a pair of them Lime's. I did find a DS pair from some guy on that other site, but not for no $250
laugh.gif

Rico- I'm Liking that A's fitted.....need to get me the Giant's though
smokin.gif

DAAZNFELLA-
nerd.gif
I'm not stalking you, its that I'm half Orientalso it brings out the Ninja in me
laugh.gif

YO! Those Megatrons are pretty dope.

Sport Management Majors/Minors... good luck out there. The world isn't as kind to us as I thought it'd be.
tired.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Those Megatrons are pretty dope.

Sport Management Majors/Minors... good luck out there. The world isn't as kind to us as I thought it'd be.
tired.gif
DF!!!
Ant, the Charlotte Bobcats hire alot of available front office positions with Sports Management Masters degrees. Maybe you shouldlook into that man. I'm in a nearly impossible job field right now: newspapers.
ohwell.gif

YO! Yeah, newspapers are
tired.gif
. But I'm look into an MBA. Thought about UNCC's Masters in SPM but I doubt I want to be "specialized." MyMaster's will be broader than my Bachelor's, that's for certain. I won't make that mistake again. DF!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Pretty well actually (hope I dont jinx myself by sayin that), told me they were doing their last set of interviews tomorrow, and would be deciding by next week, that Id hear from them then (hopefully).

We'll see...

*Edit, thanks FB 915.
Thats ironic. I just re-read your original post and you majored in sports management. I'm minoring in Sports Management and hopefully making it to Law school in two years. Hopefully.
my advice is dont go to law school....im studying for the CA bar right now, not fun man....there are easier ways in life to make money and law isnt one of them. why am i on here? i should be studying...im out.

Thanks for the advice. I'll see how things play out. My uncle is a lawyer and makes great money (and gives great Christmas presents). That is why I amintrigued to go to Law school. But we will see where I end up in two years.

Back
Top Bottom