YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

Thanks to those who helped. I'm satisfied that they're legit.

NikeAirsNCrispyTees - I initially thought they looked weird too, but I double check with legit site and those who posted their legit on in the Jordan forumand it checked out.

ShoeConnoisseur09 - I feel you, done plenty of transactions on ebay and never been scam as a buyer, though I almost lost 250 when a scammer did achargeback. But you hear so many stories, I'm always hesitant till I have it in my hand.

Originally Posted by crisone

Thanks Mr.K............

Cris.

i shoulda contacted you too kev....i'm STILL waiting on my package from kicks/hi....but at least i get a free shirt lol

edit: i actually meant to delete the pic when i quoted...total -1 for me
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by crisone

Thanks Mr.K............

Cris.

i shoulda contacted you too kev....i'm STILL waiting on my package from kicks/hi....but at least i get a free shirt lol
Can't wait till mine show up....was primarily going to just get the HUF's, but I was showing them to her and she was all: "I reallylike the KICK/HI ones...." So do I...and that was just enough reason to buy them.

Mo,

NICE...those are high on my list as well...SMH x 100 at me for passin when they first dropped.

Havin a real hard time findin a DS sz 8 pair, tryin to decide if I should try and squeeze into a 7.5...idk...

^ I saw you post in the LeBron thread, that's what reminded me
laugh.gif

Searched on eBay the same night and turns out a dude by my way was selling them. Met up within a half hour and had them in my hands.
laugh.gif

They fit a little tight to me, I stick with true to size. BTW, saw a size 8 up on eBay last night
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

^ I saw you post in the LeBron thread, that's what reminded me
laugh.gif

Searched on eBay the same night and turns out a dude by my way was selling them. Met up within a half hour and had them in my hands.
laugh.gif

They fit a little tight to me, I stick with true to size. BTW, saw a size 8 up on eBay last night
nerd.gif
am i mad that i bought them for 200$ on ndc? not at all

am i mad that nike then DISCOUNTED THEM, SEPEARATED THEM FROM THE BAG, and sold them for like 100$???...yes i'm very salty about that onethough...lol
mad.gif

from today

realized i didnt have any red shoes.
hd's
vans
Oakley
econ book
@ the man charging 180 motha +!!%*$ dollasfor a college book

It's possible that those True Blue III's could have a fake boxtag as the shoes they get don't really come with a box when they get them from theirconnect. So it's possible that they print their own labels. This is all speculation though

alternate laces

1olrb5.jpg

"concept" pair

fvelo6.jpg

what i think the alternate laces shoulda been

24g7wpv.jpg

sample of my entertainment center that i just finished building...damn thing clipped by palm....ugh

k9tb93.jpg

og9p37.jpg
laugh.gif

and I feel ya on the college books, My total for books this semester was like $550 and it was only three books and a design kit, smh.

daaznfella: Is that an Ikea Entertainment center? I had to put together like 10 Ikea items in one summer for my mom when we moved. Pissed meoff trying to find each little piece, and one of the dressers is @$##$% up beyond repair
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom