YO NT im crying. this is the hardest planking i've ever seen in my life!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by The Takeover

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At all of the people here that are sour about planking... If you don't like it don't come into the thread its really that simple.
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, some of you should take notes.

No you idiot the world is one big joke. That's why stuff like "planking" becomes the next big thing and world affairs that effect our everyday life's are swept under the rug because people like you just wanna have a good time... Planking is a slave reference to the way they would stack slaves on a ship... Ain't nothing too funny about that... Come at me bro

Talk about a buzz killingaton

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by The Takeover

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At all of the people here that are sour about planking... If you don't like it don't come into the thread its really that simple.
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, some of you should take notes.

No you idiot the world is one big joke. That's why stuff like "planking" becomes the next big thing and world affairs that effect our everyday life's are swept under the rug because people like you just wanna have a good time... Planking is a slave reference to the way they would stack slaves on a ship... Ain't nothing too funny about that... Come at me bro

Talk about a buzz killingaton

The Takeover:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, "I don't think. Fads guide me. Peanut butter."  some none of you should take notes.

*fixed*

The Takeover:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, "I don't think. Fads guide me. Peanut butter."  some none of you should take notes.

*fixed*

laugh.gif
So thats what these fools in Vegas were doing. No lie though, me and my homie thought it was cool. It seemed cool because we thought they were just doing it to say they did some wild mess in Vegas. Two dudes planked in the middle of street. Another dude got in the water of that hotel with the pirate ship and planked on two rocks.

Whatever, ska. Everyone knows you were planking across the conference table at last week's NT admin meeting.

Oh and hai
tongue.gif

Whatever, ska. Everyone knows you were planking across the conference table at last week's NT admin meeting.

Oh and hai
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
So thats what these fools in Vegas were doing. No lie though, me and my homie thought it was cool. It seemed cool because we thought they were just doing it to say they did some wild mess in Vegas. Two dudes planked in the middle of street. Another dude got in the water of that hotel with the pirate ship and planked on two rocks.

Back
Top Bottom