YO NT im crying. this is the hardest planking i've ever seen in my life!!

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

11ht94h.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JIM CAREY IS A FOOL

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by The Takeover

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At all of the people here that are sour about planking... If you don't like it don't come into the thread its really that simple.
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, some of you should take notes.

No you idiot the world is one big joke. That's why stuff like "planking" becomes the next big thing and world affairs that effect our everyday life's are swept under the rug because people like you just wanna have a good time... Planking is a slave reference to the way they would stack slaves on a ship... Ain't nothing too funny about that... Come at me bro
This! 
Also this... 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by The Takeover

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At all of the people here that are sour about planking... If you don't like it don't come into the thread its really that simple.
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, some of you should take notes.

No you idiot the world is one big joke. That's why stuff like "planking" becomes the next big thing and world affairs that effect our everyday life's are swept under the rug because people like you just wanna have a good time... Planking is a slave reference to the way they would stack slaves on a ship... Ain't nothing too funny about that... Come at me bro
This! 
Also this... 

Back
Top Bottom