YO NT im crying. this is the hardest planking i've ever seen in my life!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Did I just watch a whole group of grown men laying face down on some nasty, dirty movie theater floor?

this.
i work in a theater and i know just how dirty those carpets get.  that and we only clean the carpets like every 4-6 months...disgusting...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Did I just watch a whole group of grown men laying face down on some nasty, dirty movie theater floor?

this.
i work in a theater and i know just how dirty those carpets get.  that and we only clean the carpets like every 4-6 months...disgusting...

Planking on the floor isn't that cool. In New Zealand where is originated, I've seen shots of guys planking on top of cranes and such. Actual, adrenaline inducing locales, yano.

Planking on the floor isn't that cool. In New Zealand where is originated, I've seen shots of guys planking on top of cranes and such. Actual, adrenaline inducing locales, yano.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't get it. Is this due to what Dwight Howard said about Vince Carter and then what Tony Kornheiser said about what Dwight said?

Don't find it funny. Rather gormless.
Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by The Takeover

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At all of the people here that are sour about planking... If you don't like it don't come into the thread its really that simple.
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, some of you should take notes.
No you idiot the world is one big joke. That's why stuff like "planking" becomes the next big thing and world affairs that effect our everyday life's are swept under the rug because people like you just wanna have a good time... Planking is a slave reference to the way they would stack slaves on a ship... Ain't nothing too funny about that... Come at me bro
2py40fcjpg.gif

the-more-you-know.jpg

Makes perfect sense. Didn't even know though. Damn Aussies.
Im glad you took the time to Google it before posting this, It has nothing to do with Slaves do your research, somebody posted that and now it's what everything thinks it "IS".......do you know how old this fad is? The Us is soooooo late

I don't get it. Is this due to what Dwight Howard said about Vince Carter and then what Tony Kornheiser said about what Dwight said?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 At all of the people here that are sour about planking... If you don't like it don't come into the thread its really that simple.
 Planking is nothing more than the worlds way of saying stop being so serious all of the time and have a little fun, some of you should take notes.
No you idiot the world is one big joke. That's why stuff like "planking" becomes the next big thing and world affairs that effect our everyday life's are swept under the rug because people like you just wanna have a good time... Planking is a slave reference to the way they would stack slaves on a ship... Ain't nothing too funny about that... Come at me bro
2py40fcjpg.gif

the-more-you-know.jpg

Im glad you took the time to Google it before posting this, It has nothing to do with Slaves do your research, somebody posted that and now it's what everything thinks it "IS".......do you know how old this fad is? The Us is soooooo late

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
  @ you taking that dust head seriously.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Planking is stupid, Period.

and I also thought it originated from slavery.

indifferent.gif

Planking is stupid, Period.

and I also thought it originated from slavery.

Originally Posted by whiterails

roll.gif
roll.gif

since you have no real response you resort to name calling... Dust head though?? Well here's a little something one time for ya mind...  The jokeful action of planking has roots in slavery. If you look at the pictures of the ships used in the “Middle Passage

roll.gif
roll.gif

since you have no real response you resort to name calling... Dust head though?? Well here's a little something one time for ya mind...  The jokeful action of planking has roots in slavery. If you look at the pictures of the ships used in the “Middle Passage

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Planks I would like to see:
Planking at the bank.
Planking on a whale.
Planking on an elephant.
Planking on the top of the empire state building.
Planking on an airplane that's in the air.
eek.gif

Planks I would like to see:
Planking at the bank.
Planking on a whale.
Planking on an elephant.
Planking on the top of the empire state building.
Planking on an airplane that's in the air.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom