Yo NT please skool me on my 5 dollar pick-up

t-297926679.jpg
297926672.jpg
297926638.jpg
297926622.jpg
297926598.jpg
297926662.jpg
t-297926651.jpg
So I went to the goodwill and am just browsing when these dope kickscatch a corner of my eye. After a little research I think that these are from 1982-1983 but don't quote me on that. So the questions I have to ask you are1. What year do you think they are from, or are the from between 82-83. 2. If they were yours, given the condition they are already in, would you display them,wear them, or restore? or a combination of any of those. Any idea of how much these would sell for? Thanks in advance NT.

those are original air force one highs. And Its gotta be around 1982 becuase 2007 was when nike released all the 25th anniversary air force ones, so if idid mymath right, than 82' should be correct. but very nice pick up for 5 bucks.. Im sure someone on Niketalk would be interested in those!

Homeboy look inside of the shoe where the tag is at..there should be a production date...

I won't say there from 82' just cuz they're old...but they are def vintage late 80's early 90's prolly...

I would prolly rock em' erry once in a blue moon..

But congrats..you def. scored a gem of a shoe..

Those look like early/mid 80s AF1s highs.....they're worth WAY more than $5. Since they're a bit yellowed, I wouldn't rock 'em but I woulddisplay or store them for sure.

NICE PICK-UP!

those are 1-Piece AF1 hi's more than likely from the early to mid 80s for sure.

They are Wearable so enjoy em if you want or jus keep em for display or somethin.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
hmm..

http://www.nike.com/af1/index.jhtml#l=1thology
^ Right in the middle, should be the shoe you're looking for.

according to that, they are a 1994 release, more info (color code, production number, etc) on that link
[/td] [/tr][/table]

No, they aren't from '94, not with a plain Nike Air without a swoosh on the heel tab

Those are an early pair originally from 1982

here is a similar pic of a pair of air force 1's from 82 with the same heel tab and Nike Air written on the back
og-air-force-ones-ebay-1.jpg

og-air-force-ones-ebay-6.jpg

i believe it wasn't until later on in 82 that they changed the Nike Air on the heel tab to Nike Air with the swoosh

this pic is from an ebay auction and via nicekicks.com where they state that the shoe was selling for $1982 USD

your af1 only flaw seems to be missing the velcro straps and the plastic buckle that held the shoe together. Other than that your shoe is a vintage sneakercollectors wet dream. The leather is very good looking and the nike air symbol on the insoles are still intact after 26 years, wow. The shoes are wearablebecause the af1 midsole is soled as a rock and doesn't crack as easily with age, but I would not recommend wearing these leisurely, for the fact that theyare too much of an investment to mistakenly damage, only if you plan on wearing them for a sneaker competition for rarest/oldest shoes, other than that theyneed to be kept in a vault
eek.gif

You found the steal of a lifetime, props to you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
X1000000000

Thanks for the responses guys. They are a size 11.5 but i have a size 13 or 14 in some styles and my feet fit in them. Id say they feel more like an 12.5. ihave also found some sick jordan shirts at the goodwill and thrift stores. Ill post some pictures of those later.

Back
Top Bottom