yo NT, why are you single?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Valentine's is like 6 days away, we're all miserable so don't worry
laugh.gif

Just go out, have fun, smile and be open to everything that's beautiful in life.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Valentine's is like 6 days away, we're all miserable so don't worry
laugh.gif

Just go out, have fun, smile and be open to everything that's beautiful in life.
pimp.gif

....because I lack confidence around most girls, and when I do fall for a girl, she always has a boyfriend. FML lol

....because I lack confidence around most girls, and when I do fall for a girl, she always has a boyfriend. FML lol

Originally Posted by arstyle27

you just got to take it easy and stop putting so much pressure on yourself when it comes to girls 
You meet a girl you like just play it cool ,calm and causal and be yourself 

The worst that can happen is she rejects you and the best thing that can happen is she likes you back and becomes your girl 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

you just got to take it easy and stop putting so much pressure on yourself when it comes to girls 
You meet a girl you like just play it cool ,calm and causal and be yourself 

The worst that can happen is she rejects you and the best thing that can happen is she likes you back and becomes your girl 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by FDUB

I can actually say that I am so shy around girls. I am not a social/outgoing person at all. I am 23 and I do not like doing what most 23 year old people do. I don't do clubs, bars, or other social gatherings because I don't see the point of going to them when I don't drink at all. I think girls don't talk to me like that because I am different from the average 23 year old. It sucks because I don't do what is in the in crowd, so I be classified as a weirdo and etc. I do have low confidence as well due to my past experience with girls. The sad thing about it is, I am the boyfriend type that can be in long term relationships and faithful, but these girls out here don't seem to want that for some odd reason. I was in a relationship with this chick last year for 7 months and she was as people would say successful. She is a Registered Nurse and obviously makes good money. She was the going to the club type and outgoing. I was the total opposite. She claimed that I was the best BF she has had, but breaks up with me because she pretty much couldn't accept the type of person I was..Smh, but I can accept her for everything including the fact that she had a STD..SMH. I honestly think that scarred me a little. I hate that girl with a passion now.. I think that is why I am single...Smh sucks being me.

you'd be surprised how many girls aren't into the party/drinking thing...

ya'll gotta step that confidence thing up tho...people pick up on that guy and girls...there's nothing more attractive then a decent dude with no confidence...

it sounds corny and cliche but you're 23...girls will come in time...step your confidence up and just enjoy yourself and girls with gravitate to you
is that a typo?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by FDUB

I can actually say that I am so shy around girls. I am not a social/outgoing person at all. I am 23 and I do not like doing what most 23 year old people do. I don't do clubs, bars, or other social gatherings because I don't see the point of going to them when I don't drink at all. I think girls don't talk to me like that because I am different from the average 23 year old. It sucks because I don't do what is in the in crowd, so I be classified as a weirdo and etc. I do have low confidence as well due to my past experience with girls. The sad thing about it is, I am the boyfriend type that can be in long term relationships and faithful, but these girls out here don't seem to want that for some odd reason. I was in a relationship with this chick last year for 7 months and she was as people would say successful. She is a Registered Nurse and obviously makes good money. She was the going to the club type and outgoing. I was the total opposite. She claimed that I was the best BF she has had, but breaks up with me because she pretty much couldn't accept the type of person I was..Smh, but I can accept her for everything including the fact that she had a STD..SMH. I honestly think that scarred me a little. I hate that girl with a passion now.. I think that is why I am single...Smh sucks being me.

you'd be surprised how many girls aren't into the party/drinking thing...

ya'll gotta step that confidence thing up tho...people pick up on that guy and girls...there's nothing more attractive then a decent dude with no confidence...

it sounds corny and cliche but you're 23...girls will come in time...step your confidence up and just enjoy yourself and girls with gravitate to you
is that a typo?

Im use to being let down. I took 27 L's last year (just from going through the numbers in my phone). I use to ALWAYS have a badd jank on decc, but after I lost my gf of almost 3 years a year and some months ago I just dont have the drive to even 'talk' to another girl anymore. I just find it pointless and a waste of time to meet let alone introduce myself to anybody anymore knowing that theyll eventually leave like the rest. Crazy part is im the most faithful person a girl could ever meet. Something about that just doesnt sit well with most girls. Idk....im just use to being alone :/

Back
Top Bottom