yo NT, why are you single?

4115.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Naa but real talk,I just don't have time right now. I just broke up from a long relationship a few weeks ago and I've got too much to do to be in another relationship at this moment. Doesn't mean I don't have time to smash but just that. No silly games, no being emotionally drained and no problems.

Also this is helping me get my $ up and just do me 
pimp.gif

4115.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Naa but real talk,I just don't have time right now. I just broke up from a long relationship a few weeks ago and I've got too much to do to be in another relationship at this moment. Doesn't mean I don't have time to smash but just that. No silly games, no being emotionally drained and no problems.

Also this is helping me get my $ up and just do me 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

... why would you be flirting with someone else in front of your man.
That's what the hell i was thinking...That chick needs a positive male role model

... why would you be flirting with someone else in front of your man.
That's what the hell i was thinking...That chick needs a positive male role model

I just havent found a girl that stands out more than just a smash and dash type girl... Not necessarily a "wifey" but a girl that is GF material.. sorta sad to me, but im not worried. Ill find someone.
oh and this. 

gatorad3 wrote:
because I'm working on improving myself.

I just havent found a girl that stands out more than just a smash and dash type girl... Not necessarily a "wifey" but a girl that is GF material.. sorta sad to me, but im not worried. Ill find someone.
oh and this. 

gatorad3 wrote:
because I'm working on improving myself.

Being in a relationship brings too much stress and drama. I see my friends (dudes and chicks) suffer all the time and just makes me not wanna go through that.

Being in a relationship brings too much stress and drama. I see my friends (dudes and chicks) suffer all the time and just makes me not wanna go through that.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Since my ex I haven't met a man that really gets and keeps me hot and pushes all of my buttons. Until I meet the guy that will make me think twice about flirting in front of his face with somebody else I'll stay single.

damn...

what will a guy have to do to make you not want to flirt in his face?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Since my ex I haven't met a man that really gets and keeps me hot and pushes all of my buttons. Until I meet the guy that will make me think twice about flirting in front of his face with somebody else I'll stay single.

damn...

what will a guy have to do to make you not want to flirt in his face?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

... why would you be flirting with someone else in front of your man boy.

Most girls I know do that. 
30t6p3b.gif
 I mean, I can understand some of it. And I can understand if she's trying to piss off her b/f. But a lot of times he just accepts it as fact.  
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
 simp 

made 

Originally Posted by moneymike88

... why would you be flirting with someone else in front of your man boy.

Most girls I know do that. 
30t6p3b.gif
 I mean, I can understand some of it. And I can understand if she's trying to piss off her b/f. But a lot of times he just accepts it as fact.  
 simp 

made 

good luck getting a man. 

good luck getting a man. 

To the person who mentioned they're not into the club scene and drinking, honestly, I'm the same way. It's just not exactly my thing, I'm not anti-social but I just don't enjoy it as much. I'm the kind of person that prefers having a couple close friends to kick it with maybe a few times a month over hanging out in large crowds of people I barely know every week...I just feel more comfortable that way. I know there's girls that are the same way b/c I know a bunch that are, and I don't think it's a coincidence I tend to be more attracted to those types.

It's easier said than done, and I need to improve on it myself, but I think the key is to be yourself and be confident, in anything in life. Everything that's uncertain in life (your career, wife, etc.) will work itself out if you do that.

Back
Top Bottom