yo NT, why are you single?

According to my last couple of girls. I want things my way and my way only. While this may be true I give them multiple chances to take the lead and we end up doing what I want anyway, because well....they dont know what they want. I get bored easily and when I feel things aren't going a certain way I become an @#$hole and they leave. So I just decided to be honest with women up front and tell them that at this current state in my life I'm not looking for anything serious and that seems to be working because some of them want the same thing without all of the bull$#@ that relationship involves.

According to my last couple of girls. I want things my way and my way only. While this may be true I give them multiple chances to take the lead and we end up doing what I want anyway, because well....they dont know what they want. I get bored easily and when I feel things aren't going a certain way I become an @#$hole and they leave. So I just decided to be honest with women up front and tell them that at this current state in my life I'm not looking for anything serious and that seems to be working because some of them want the same thing without all of the bull$#@ that relationship involves.

because my classes are taking all my time and the little free time I have I would rather spend with my friends

because my classes are taking all my time and the little free time I have I would rather spend with my friends

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

If a girl cheats on her bf, is she still trustworthy? 
nerd.gif

If she will cheat on her bf, what makes you think she wont cheat on you. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 at dude asking if a girl that cheats on her BF is still trustworthy. I been in this situation so many times, a chick that creeps on her man with you can potentially do the same if you're dumb enough to even wife it up. What's stopping her? 
I feel nowadays being single is a strong preferential choice. Some people honestly aren't necessarily looking for a serious relationship based on timing or other unique circumstances. 

Personally I don't want the drama that comes with relationships. I'd much rather keep things casual at this point in my life being young and full of ambition. Casual romantic encounters and keeping it moving have been a recipe for success for me thus far. It's best to experience various types of women to know what you like, what turns you off, and what personality type you may be compatible with long-term. 

Plus it always helps to meet the "right" girl to settle down with. 

laugh.gif
 at dude asking if a girl that cheats on her BF is still trustworthy. I been in this situation so many times, a chick that creeps on her man with you can potentially do the same if you're dumb enough to even wife it up. What's stopping her? 
I feel nowadays being single is a strong preferential choice. Some people honestly aren't necessarily looking for a serious relationship based on timing or other unique circumstances. 

Personally I don't want the drama that comes with relationships. I'd much rather keep things casual at this point in my life being young and full of ambition. Casual romantic encounters and keeping it moving have been a recipe for success for me thus far. It's best to experience various types of women to know what you like, what turns you off, and what personality type you may be compatible with long-term. 

Plus it always helps to meet the "right" girl to settle down with. 

simple response: i'm not ready...
more elaborate:

-to focused on my career & future

-not to a point where i can take care and deal with myself, much less another person

-not in a selfless position right now...my life is about me

-have my own problems, can't deal with someone elses

i'm still young so i'm not stuntin it, but things are lookin up

simple response: i'm not ready...
more elaborate:

-to focused on my career & future

-not to a point where i can take care and deal with myself, much less another person

-not in a selfless position right now...my life is about me

-have my own problems, can't deal with someone elses

i'm still young so i'm not stuntin it, but things are lookin up

Back
Top Bottom