Yo NT, why did Michael have Fredo killed?

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

you guys don't know how the mafia works at all i swear, a bunch of suburban kids watching gangster films
laugh.gif

once you betray the family, you are no longer part of the family, and the only way you can detach from the family is if death do you part

We're talking own blood here though.

^I don't give a F@CK, if your brother has the audacity, is stupid enough and is willing to kill you AND YOUR FAMILY (we're talkin SEED HER MAN) over what? some money? because of jealousy? you're gettin whacked straight up. It's not like michael did it himself he had somebody else do it. I don't care you can quote me on this, I'd have my best friend, cuzin, brother killed if they tried to seriously kill me on some pre-meditated pre-planned $h!+. Only person I couldn't kill is my own father if he tried to kill me, unless it was in self-defense and he tried to do me in like Marvin Gaye. You can't compare our minds (the soft minds of the average NTer) to that of a Mob Boss everything is diabolical, cynical and a chess move with those guys, they frickin breed sons to have future Don's and Capos around the city.

Back
Top Bottom