Yo NT, will a girl of Islamic faith get with the times and date a black guy?

^^ Dima, is that u? Girls differ no matter what religion. Don't assume just pursue!

Oh yeah OP, Aisha wouldn't happen to go to George Mason?

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

^^ Dima, is that u? Girls differ no matter what religion. Don't assume just pursue!

Oh yeah OP, Aisha wouldn't happen to go to George Mason?
Yes, it is Dima.

Who is this?
nerd.gif

this broad flirts with me like no other but she flaked on me today...we were supposed to chill and i was actually going to spend money on her
frown.gif

I think its because im black.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

this broad flirts with me like no other but she flaked on me today...we were supposed to chill and i was actually going to spend money on her
frown.gif

Nope. It's definitely not because you're black it's because you're not Muslim. It really doesn't matter how she dresses orseriously she takes religion--- it comes down to her parents.

I knew a Muslim girl in college that loved to flirt but they flake when things heat up because they know they can't do anything. I don't believe theirparents are too keen on dating.... at all.

Two things you can find out to get your answer:

1. Were her parents born in America?
2. Is her inner circle all muslim?

If the answer to both is yes then you're out of luck--- don't waste your time.

If she drinks alcohol she probably isnt saving...
if she doesnt drink its highly likely shes waiting.

I smashed my ex (she's muslim), she was gonna wait but you know, boost made her think otherwise
laugh.gif

lol i'm mad at how i got to the fourth page and the ad that shows up at the top of the screen is the one for muslima.com
roll.gif

I thought maybe the girl whose virginity you took was maybe this girl.
laugh.gif

Also, just to point out, just because a Muslim girl is veiled and dresses all covered up, it does not mean she is not an undercover freak or that she getsaround. I have heard stories from friends where some of these girls have given dome with their veil still on their head. It all depends on the girl herself andhow serious she takes the religion or abides by it.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

laugh.gif
Now, wouldn't that be something?
smokin.gif

I'm seriously determined to make this broad tell me she loves me..I don't care if it costs me $20 a date
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

frown.gif

Nope. It's definitely not because you're black it's because you're not Muslim. It really doesn't matter how she dresses or seriously she takes religion--- it comes down to her parents.

I knew a Muslim girl in college that loved to flirt but they flake when things heat up because they know they can't do anything. I don't believe their parents are too keen on dating.... at all.

from my experience Muslim girls RARELY mess around with dudes outside of their religion, and if they do its very low key. I have a good amount of Muslimfriends from the middle east and Europe (close friends with some European Muslims) and I've witnessed stuff from arranged marriages for the daughters, andthe father willing to cut off his only son if he marries the christian girl he is with (family is caking). With what I've witnessed with most of theseyoung Muslim girls...they can be either good girls, or sluty girls but only with Muslim dudes. With my boys that are Muslim I know that they would mess withany chick no matter race or religion...BUT, after the age of 18 they would only seriously wife up Muslim chicks because their family is already pushingmarriage on them. now I'm not saying this s how all of them are, but this is what I've observed from my circle of Muslim friends in NYC. image isEVERYTHING to their family.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

frown.gif

Nope. It's definitely not because you're black it's because you're not Muslim. It really doesn't matter how she dresses or seriously she takes religion--- it comes down to her parents.

I knew a Muslim girl in college that loved to flirt but they flake when things heat up because they know they can't do anything. I don't believe their parents are too keen on dating.... at all.

from my experience Muslim girls RARELY mess around with dudes outside of their religion, and if they do its very low key. I have a good amount of Muslim friends from the middle east and Europe (close friends with some European Muslims) and I've witnessed stuff from arranged marriages for the daughters, and the father willing to cut off his only son if he marries the christian girl he is with (family is caking). With what I've witnessed with most of these young Muslim girls...they can be either good girls, or sluty girls but only with Muslim dudes. With my boys that are Muslim I know that they would mess with any chick no matter race or religion...BUT, after the age of 18 they would only seriously wife up Muslim chicks because their family is already pushing marriage on them. now I'm not saying this s how all of them are, but this is what I've observed from my circle of Muslim friends in NYC. image is EVERYTHING to their family.
Exactly. If I were the OP I'd ask her out for drinks. Two birds with one stone:
- can she be in public (outside of school) with a non-muslim?
- does she drink

Watch her try to avoid you after you ask her
laugh.gif

She has never had alcohol, but she <3's hookah and does it at least twice a week

laugh.gif
Now, wouldn't that be something?
smokin.gif

I'm seriously determined to make this broad tell me she loves me..I don't care if it costs me $20 a date
mad.gif
I will never understand this train of thought.

She has never had alcohol, but she <3's hookah and does it at least twice a week
So she has an oral fixation......Interesting

laugh.gif

Also, just to point out, just because a Muslim girl is veiled and dresses all covered up, it does not mean she is not an undercover freak or that she gets around. I have heard stories from friends where some of these girls have given dome with their veil still on their head. It all depends on the girl herself and how serious she takes the religion or abides by it.

for sure, im a muslim dude and i've seen these girls take off their veil and traditional clothing their mom picked out and change on a school bus (inhighschool) into some revealing clothes they bought from le cheatau with their eid money. its crazy nowdays

she has had alcohol (Jesus juice??) before, just not with "outsiders". does she know ur not Muslim??

Originally Posted by neverflopped

she has had alcohol (Jesus juice??) before, just not with "outsiders". does she know ur not Muslim??

I'm a black guy that looks like a mixture of Chris brown and Jay Z...as ignant as it sounds its pretty obvious that I'm not

and today we had a conversation about christmas and she asked me "what are you getting"

Well I'm muslim and I definitely have stories of muslim girls doing things that their parents would have a heart attack if they find out.

I mean, from my experience Muslim girls are the sneakiest girls I've ever met. Usually in the case of Pakistani/Indian girls who getaround, well the majority of them are doing things their parents wouldn't approve of so they are extremely secretive with it.

It's almost like there are degrees of how far some Muslim girls would go. Like some of them don't talk to any dudes unless the dudes are Muslim. Someof them don't talk to dudes at all unless they're family.

Some of them go 'till 2nd base where they might let you kiss, let you cop a feel (i.e. pat on the butt, graze the nips). Some of them only kiss and a veryfew might even do oral.

I mean I know some girls who come to school in a full burka (fully veiled, only eyes showing), wave bye to their parents and then proceed to the bathroom andchange into skin tight jeans and halter tops. Then they put their veils back on at the end of the day and go home lol.

At the end of the day girls are just girls man. Swans to ducks, all long to %%$!.

Basically you're just gonna have to find out what kind of girl she is. See if she has a facebook, get your inner stalker on lol.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

for sure, im a muslim dude and i've seen these girls take off their veil and traditional clothing their mom picked out and change on a school bus (in highschool) into some revealing clothes they bought from le cheatau with their eid money. its crazy nowdays
I remember at the beginning of high school, some of the these Muslim girl cliques would wear more covered up clothing and were veiled. In 3rd or4th year of high school, they took off their hijabs and they would wear revealing clothes. I remember some of them were Somalian girls. Some ended up pregnantand had babies,some had abortions. I hear that one is a lesbian now. Pretty scandalous.

From my age group, there are still some Middle Eastern Muslim and Christian girls who are virgins, but not much. I am 25. It is the same with the MiddleEastern Christian girls in the culture in which virginity is a big deal, as well that the girl marries one of her own. Their families are just like the MiddleEastern Muslim families.

Le Chateau...So you live in Canada right?

Back
Top Bottom