Yo NT, will a girl of Islamic faith get with the times and date a black guy?

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I thought maybe the girl whose virginity you took was maybe this girl.
laugh.gif

Also, just to point out, just because a Muslim girl is veiled and dresses all covered up, it does not mean she is not an undercover freak or that she gets around. I have heard stories from friends where some of these girls have given dome with their veil still on their head. It all depends on the girl herself and how serious she takes the religion or abides by it.

for sure, im a muslim dude and i've seen these girls take off their veil and traditional clothing their mom picked out and change on a school bus (in highschool) into some revealing clothes they bought from le cheatau with their eid money. its crazy nowdays

Wish I read your post before I posted lol.

I tried to mess with this SEXY muslim girl in high school, she moved from the rich part of town and was soooo bad. She didnt wear no traditional clothingeither.

We exchanged numbers, and when I tried to take her out on a date. She was on some afghan spy type steez
laugh.gif
trying to get out the house.

Her dad was not having his daughter dating a non-muslim boy, but her mom was a little more relaxed about it.

I only got to mess around with her after school for the most part though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

for sure, im a muslim dude and i've seen these girls take off their veil and traditional clothing their mom picked out and change on a school bus (in highschool) into some revealing clothes they bought from le cheatau with their eid money. its crazy nowdays
I remember at the beginning of high school, some of the these Muslim girl cliques would wear more covered up clothing and were veiled. In 3rd or 4th year of high school, they took off their hijabs and they would wear revealing clothes. I remember some of them were Somalian girls. Some ended up pregnant and had babies,some had abortions. I hear that one is a lesbian now. Pretty scandalous.

From my age group, there are still some Middle Eastern Muslim and Christian girls who are virgins, but not much. I am 25. It is the same with the Middle Eastern Christian girls in the culture in which virginity is a big deal, as well that the girl marries one of her own. Their families are just like the Middle Eastern Muslim families.

Le Chateau...So you live in Canada right?

forsuure, it's ridiculous looking at what some of my female friend were in grade 9 and what they had become by the time it was grade 12 or freshman year ofuniversity. Yeah i do live in Canada, is le cheatau a canada only thing?? Hahah, i didnt even know that.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by neverflopped

She has never had alcohol, but she <3's hookah and does it at least twice a week

she has had alcohol (Jesus juice??) before, just not with "outsiders". does she know ur not Muslim??

I'm a black guy that looks like a mixture of Chris brown and Jay Z...as ignant as it sounds its pretty obvious that I'm not

and today we had a conversation about christmas and she asked me "what are you getting"

Make up something LOL. I pretty much resemble what u said u look like and I've had girls think that I'm Italian.....to the point their parents evenbelieved me. Shoot, I even had some defending me when others said I wasn't LOL.
U can say you're half muslim. Like on ur mother's side or something. Say ur middle name is samir.

this blue eyes white chick I know is half Pakistani. You would never guess it until u saw her last name

I used to hang out/hook-up with this hot, rich, Muslim chick from the UAE. She was more liberal than most Muslim chicks (she drank and did drugs) but she wasadamant about saving her virginity for marriage or whoever daddy decides is worthy enough.

In other words, INS...but i came close.

She has never had alcohol, but she <3's hookah and does it at least twice a week

she has had alcohol (Jesus juice??) before, just not with "outsiders". does she know ur not Muslim??

I'm a black guy that looks like a mixture of Chris brown and Jay Z...as ignant as it sounds its pretty obvious that I'm not

and today we had a conversation about christmas and she asked me "what are you getting"

Make up something LOL. I pretty much resemble what u said u look like and I've had girls think that I'm Italian.....to the point their parents even believed me. Shoot, I even had some defending me when others said I wasn't LOL.
U can say you're half muslim. Like on ur mother's side or something. Say ur middle name is samir.

this blue eyes white chick I know is half Pakistani. You would never guess it until u saw her last name
i dont wanna be the kind of guy to get with a chick under false pretenses though..im sure something like that will eventually blow up in my face

Sorry bro, but that doesn't help.

If she's serious enough about her religion to refrain from alcohol in an alcohol demanding society, she's probably going to refrain from sex too.

Unless you are serious about this girl then keep it up; but if you are just trying to smash then quit then save yourself the effort.

Well the semester is almost...unless u 2 are taking another class together in the spring, how close do u expect on getting with her for the future??

i wish the guys of Islamic faith would get with it and date a black girl...some of the boys here are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

If she's serious enough about her religion to refrain from alcohol in an alcohol demanding society, she's probably going to refrain from sex too.

Unless you are serious about this girl then keep it up; but if you are just trying to smash then quit then save yourself the effort.
isnt it against the laws of the Koran to smoke, anything?

yes but it's not explicitly prohibited like alcohol is.
that's the same reason you'll find a lot of muslims, like me, who don't drink alcohol or eat pork but smoke ganja/hookah/cigarettes.

There's this chick in one of my classes that loves to flirt heavily...I'm pretty sure she's a muslim because her name is Aisha and she is not black and she also told me she's muslim..she kinda looks like kim kardashian with a smaller butt and bigger cup size..i wanna find out if shes saving herself for marriage, i found out she's a virgin because within a conversation a guy said "maybe you should get layed (smooth right?) and she gave off a nervous laugh. without saying "yo ma iz u a virgin?"...anybody have a muslim girfriend that theyr sexualy active with?

in b4 YNS
Whoa.

There's an Islamic girl I know named Ayesha that I'm currently fiending for, too. I'd like to know also. (I'm pretty certain she's avirgin, though.)
nerd.gif

And good luck, my brother.
pimp.gif

EDIT:

Went back and read a little more.
eek.gif

We just might be going after the same girl. (Not really, but the similarity is eerie.)
laugh.gif

If you argue that hookah is against Islam, you are arguing under the basis that the Qur'an states that you shouldn't do anything that isdamaging to your health.

The thing is there isn't enough research on hookah to conclusively state it is just outright bad for you, since it isn't combustion hookah isn'tcovered in research for cigarettes.

there's two arabic muslim girls at my job, who date nothing but black men. 1 has been disowned by her family, the other was beat by her brother because shedated outside her race.
both are fat and kinda ugly though

yay for ignorance disguised as culture...

Make up something LOL. I pretty much resemble what u said u look like and I've had girls think that I'm Italian.....to the point their parents even believed me. Shoot, I even had some defending me when others said I wasn't LOL.

But Muslim isnt an ethnicity though
indifferent.gif

If you argue that hookah is against Islam, you are arguing under the basis that the Qur'an states that you shouldn't do anything that is damaging to your health.

The thing is there isn't enough research on hookah to conclusively state it is just outright bad for you,, since it isn't combustion hookah isn't covered in research for cigarettes.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
the lengths people will go to convince themselves that they are not "sinning".

Do you honestly believe, deep down, that smoking Hookah isn't detrimental to your health? If you don't want to listen to the Mayo Clinic or variousother world renowned health institutions that have concluded that hookah is much worse for your health than cigarettes or cigars, listen to your ownconscience. If you really believe that it's not bad for you, you are either fooling yourself or you are a fool. Sorry to be so blunt, but that's whatit boils down to. I am the last person to criticize someone for their vices, but those who disguise their vices behind veils of righteousness really crack meup.
And
smh.gif
at the fact that the source you cite to rebut the BBC report comes from a website that anyone can submit articles to. Seriously? And the other sourcecriticizes the methodology of the anti-hookah report, it doesn't say hookah isn't bad for you.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

there's two arabic muslim girls at my job, who date nothing but black men. 1 has been disowned by her family, the other was beat by her brother because she dated outside her race.

QFT...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by sn00pee

there's two arabic muslim girls at my job, who date nothing but black men. 1 has been disowned by her family, the other was beat by her brother because she dated outside her race.

QFT...

Double yay for stereotypes and generalizations!

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Do you honestly believe, deep down, that smoking Hookah isn't detrimental to your health? If you don't want to listen to the Mayo Clinic or various other world renowned health institutions that have concluded that hookah is much worse for your health than cigarettes or cigars, listen to your own conscience. If you really believe that it's not bad for you, you are either fooling yourself or you are a fool. Sorry to be so blunt, but that's what it boils down to. I am the last person to criticize someone for their vices, but those who disguise their vices behind veils of righteousness really crack me up.
And
smh.gif
at the fact that the source you cite to rebut the BBC report comes from a website that anyone can submit articles to. Seriously? And the other source criticizes the methodology of the anti-hookah report, it doesn't say hookah isn't bad for you.
No one is arguing that hookah is not bad for your health, if used in excess.

But don't be fooled by the source. Look at who they are citing and quoting, Dr. Kamal Chaoachi.
> Scientific integrity and accountability in tobacco research supporting public health interventions. Researcher and consultant in this field, mainly from a prevention medical anthropology transdisciplinary perspective (more elaborated than a mere inter-disciplinary side-by-side collaboration). Native of Tunisia-Middle East. Postgrad. DIU Tabacologie (*) 1998 and early university education in non-social sciences (physics, chemistry...). Teaches the hookah science to French doctors (University of Paris XI-XII). Consulted by the French Ministry of Health (national debate on controversial smoking ban). Scientific collaborator of various excellence research centres in Asia, Africa and Europe.
source and a link to his other tobacco related studies: http://knol.google.com/k/kamal-chaouachi#

Don't be fooled by so called prestigious reports. There is just as much bias in the scientific arena as their is in the media. Just look at the authenticreports of the direct connections between marijuana and death of brain cells. Look at the BS argument for second hand smoke caused illnesses and problems.

All these prestigious and widely accepted accounts have been easily refuted for a very long time by scholars, but suppressed. One must look at themethodology.

Oh and the mayo clinic report is talking about narghile traditional water pipe i.e. zaghoul tobacco. That is when you take dried tobacco and place coalsdirectly on it. That is actual smoke.

What people do in America is entirely different. The heat is controlled in a manner that does not produce smoke, but rather, vapor. Any doctor knows this.

Why do you think these electronic vapor cigarettes are becoming all the craze now? Why do you think cigarette smokers are quitting moving to these methods? It's because its a much safer alternative.

Again, no one is arguing its not safe, in excess of moderation. But as the first report I linked to shows, the CEA levels in moderate hookah smokers are notsignificantly higher than nonsmokers.

All I can say is look at the methodologies of the studies (assuming they are provided) and come to your own conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom