Yo Nt..

brokeballah

Banned
Reaction score
How many time do you guys poop a day?

Studies show that 87% of most diseases and Cancers start from the gut. Lets pay attention to that colon. Na mean?

i use probiotics daily to help me poop at least 2wice a day.

They say if you don't poop 2-3 times a day, you're constipated.

roll.gif

i take 1-2 healthy bowel movements a day... the coffee helps.

y'all remember that thread a while back with the proper bowel movement instructions?

had that metamucil flow for a cool minute with the stepstool...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i take 1-2 healthy bowel movements a day... the coffee helps.

y'all remember that thread a while back with the proper bowel movement instructions?

had that metamucil flow for a cool minute with the stepstool...
laugh.gif
i remember the dude broke his toilet standing on it.

With the amount of protein that I intake, the solid excretory product evacuated from my bowel takes upon the appearance of a small football.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

With the amount of protein that I intake, the solid excretory product evacuated from my bowel takes upon the appearance of a small football.

AMAZING. lol. Guys if you look like a cockaroach. you most likely got undigested foods stuck in your intestine. Didn't Elvis die with 40 lbs of poop in hisstomach?

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

AMAZING. lol. Guys if you look like a cockaroach. you most likely got undigested foods stuck in your intestine. Didn't Elvis die with 40 lbs of poop in his stomach?
Please explain the bolded words.

I know ladies arent regulated when it comes to this, NT ladies don't lie. ya boy know the truth.

I drop one in the morning and one at night. depending on what i eat, I might drop a third during the day.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

AMAZING. lol. Guys if you look like a cockaroach. you most likely got undigested foods stuck in your intestine. Didn't Elvis die with 40 lbs of poop in his stomach?
Please explain the bolded words.

Like if you look skinny but you got a GUT.. Skinny fat guy.

thats def whats up. poopsin naturally ftw. my parents cook madd greens so the poopsies flow with ease. this shorty tried to take a dump then try to get some$#!# from me. worst day of my life!

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

once a day is that bad?

Not to bad, but still bad. Just be lucky that you're not like this one lady i know ( for some reason, females poop less ), Shes 70 and she only poops 1 outof 15 days. She's due to pass in one month according to her doctor.

Back
Top Bottom