YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

34tbqef.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The VII's have to be the worst shaped Jordan retro's in the history of retro's.
Terrible.
I sorta agree,
nerd.gif

it doesn't look right with jeans.
Only way 7's look good is with shorts

Originally Posted by SC415

The VII's have to be the worst shaped Jordan retro's in the history of retro's.
Terrible.
I sorta agree,
nerd.gif

it doesn't look right with jeans.
Only way 7's look good is with shorts

OFT, i find it hard to rock 7s with jeans unless they are tighter, which my jeans rarely are

Picked these up today.
243j4ly.jpg

You Jordan lovers are so naive. LOL @ the retro toe area. I don't even like Jordans but I still know shoes and the retro's suck.
air-jordan-7-og-olympic.jpg

I don't disagree that the shape of the retro VII's isn't on point with the Og's, but I'd have to say retro IV's for the past few yearsand this years retro XI's and XII's have the VII's beat. I'm still fine rocking a pair of retro VII's, but I don't understand why thesizing is off now on some of these. Jordan's used to always be spot on with being true to size, but now I've found that VII's and XII's runbig. ????

Hey guys

Don't know why I bought this but I loved the game so the toy was a definite cop

2k10
pimp.gif

Vans Half Cab Syndicate... $29.97

Picked these up today.

You Jordan lovers are so naive. LOL @ the retro toe area. I don't even like Jordans but I still know shoes and the retro's suck.
air-jordan-7-og-olympic.jp

I dont even like Jordans so try something else.

Good luck baby.

i dont think its about being naive, i think its personal choice, some people couldnt have OG, so what are they gonna do? pass on Retros because a toe box isoff or a cut is slighty higher, at the end of the day, its choice.

Went to Six Flags today, won a Superman cape, and my girl bought me a Bizarro watch.

The hands even rotate counter clockwise.

2058i28.jpg

Just came home from school for thanksgiving and this was waiting for me

Jordan 1 94
Medicom gortex
Air force 1 Roc
Levis X fenom
Demon Soul

1Deep,
What app is that?

Black Ice116,
Dope watch. Bet that is trippy as hell trying to tell time on it when drunk or high.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i dont think its about being naive, i think its personal choice, some people couldnt have OG, so what are they gonna do? pass on Retros because a toe box is off or a cut is slighty higher, at the end of the day, its choice.
"Jordan lovers" are very naive. The sneaker community as a whole need to use the right of choice stop buying that bull Nike has beenputting out. The sneaker world would then be in a much happier state.

Those QS AM87s from this year were equally as bad.

Originally Posted by air max 87

i dont think its about being naive, i think its personal choice, some people couldnt have OG, so what are they gonna do? pass on Retros because a toe box is off or a cut is slighty higher, at the end of the day, its choice.
"Jordan lovers" are very naive. The sneaker community as a whole need to use the right of choice stop buying that bull Nike has been putting out. The sneaker world would then be in a much happier state.

Those QS AM87s from this year were equally as bad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the ""sneaker community"" makes up a small portion of nikes sales, lets say it stops, you really think its gonna faze nike? berealistic, if we aint buying it, someone else will, so what are you goin to do? make a stand and never wear nike products and hope for a decent retro? somedudes just love/like sneakers, could care less how "this is off or that is off" at the end of the day its choice, i choose to buy nike products fullyknowing that granted im not gonna get the best materials, but at least ill have something i enjoy. And was that last line a subliminal diss ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
couldvesaid something bout ur bowties
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom