YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

wheat lows up there ... NICE
smokin.gif

nice pickup jordanhead21 but those XI arent DS buddy, they look like they've been worn. nevertheless nice price!!

been looking for a second pair and finally came up on one.
here is my latest pickup!! came up on a good trade with a good NTer for my griffs.

haha all good jordanhead21, i just wanted to let you know that they didnt look ds haha but NIICE pickup on those buddy.

Originally Posted by rolla808

^Hey Mayhem nice pick up on those Maxims did you order them online?

I want the Blues to complete the set and go along with my new Parras... Nice pickups Mayhem. What's the backstory on those AM90s? Euros?

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I want the Blues to complete the set and go along with my new Parras... Nice pickups Mayhem. What's the backstory on those AM90s? Euros?
the 90's are called "silver surfers" (there was a dunk low released with the same colorway as well) and were a 2003 asia onlyrelease i think, http://www.raixsite.de/data/304948-161/304948-161.html, code is 304948 161.

maxims were a late bday gift, i'm pretty sure they came from online/overseas cause that's the only places i've seen them (still haven't spottedthem in states) and i KNOW my lady doesn't have more info than me when it comes to kicks
laugh.gif

chris - dope nike air black/red iv's......my size too....how much, if i may ask?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by macgyver35

the 90's are called "silver surfers" (there was a dunk low released with the same colorway as well) and were a 2003 asia only release i think, http://www.raixsite.de/data/304948-161/304948-161.html, code is 304948 161.

maxims were a late bday gift, i'm pretty sure they came from online/overseas cause that's the only places i've seen them (still haven't spotted them in states) and i KNOW my lady doesn't have more info than me when it comes to kicks
laugh.gif

Yeah i remember the silver surfer pack now. For some reason i forgot there was an AM90 that dropped. My friend had the dunks, like a lot of NTers had backthen.. nice pick up.

Back
Top Bottom