YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

Got this pair yesterday at the Post Office:
29835fcaef5f359bf3cd9f8dae0876a4eb2e91d.jpg

Finally...

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! How many fitteds does that bag hold? You got 19 in there? DF!!!
your can fit 24..retail is $50 but i got it well under retail.
where? cause i need it
i got it at the new era store in manhattan,but they have them online at neweracap.com

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by air max 87

i dont think its about being naive, i think its personal choice, some people couldnt have OG, so what are they gonna do? pass on Retros because a toe box is off or a cut is slighty higher, at the end of the day, its choice.
"Jordan lovers" are very naive. The sneaker community as a whole need to use the right of choice stop buying that bull Nike has been putting out. The sneaker world would then be in a much happier state.

Those QS AM87s from this year were equally as bad.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the ""sneaker community"" makes up a small portion of nikes sales, lets say it stops, you really think its gonna faze nike? be realistic, if we aint buying it, someone else will, so what are you goin to do? make a stand and never wear nike products and hope for a decent retro? some dudes just love/like sneakers, could care less how "this is off or that is off" at the end of the day its choice, i choose to buy nike products fully knowing that granted im not gonna get the best materials, but at least ill have something i enjoy. And was that last line a subliminal diss ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
couldve said something bout ur bowties
tongue.gif

We influence what others buy. If they (random kid/person) see a pair of kicks they have never seen before they are going to go buy it. This is what happened tothe dunk, blazer, and other random bull no one could care about, but now do. So nike put out these kicks in every color and they sell ty makes a point and sodo you I'm somewhere in the middle.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Is the usps track and ship down for anyone else or is it just me?
I believe it is....Ive been trying to track something since Saturday and keep getting the " track & confirm is temporarilyunavailable"

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Is the usps track and ship down for anyone else or is it just me?
I believe it is....Ive been trying to track something since Saturday and keep getting the " track & confirm is temporarily unavailable"

It was working last night... Then it went back down this morning...

Nice pick-ups, everybody.

CDP VIII's, paid a little more than I wanted, but whatever. Silver 1/2 Cents are next.

00316018c2ff00391ca6940c57c1bd2b69af9f23.jpg

if i dont get a retro pair on rd i wont feel no way but these are sz 12 and im in need of some tan yeezys 10.5-11

Back
Top Bottom