YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

If you like a snug fit to your sneakers, go a half size down.

But in all honesty, they fit true to size.

agreed. All three of my pairs are 9.5 and fit nice. I wear a 9.5 usually. The used pair of royals I had fit nice. Compared to the foams tho, they r cut bigger.

no offense artstranger but it seems like you always tryin to sell something
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

air max 87
No offense taken.
I understand it seems like that
I would just rather help a NTer then someone eles.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Hey guys nice stuff!!!
I just got these yesterday and dont know to much about them they are nike sb classic fish
other then that I know nothing. Any Info would be great? Were they GR's or Limited release?
Those Fish classics were a collab with Jeremy Fish a designer, painter etc... I think they came out in 06 and as they may be hard to find now idon't think they were limited cause my local skate shop in little ole Sumter, SC had em my dude copped em.

I could deal with the Vars Red on those VIs, I just don't like the suede...JB has failed to catch my eye on anything for a whilenow
smh.gif

anyway...my recent pick ups.....
Phenoms on the F&F and Rifts from an outlet for my Daughter
6fuja9.jpg

For me...
Bos (Since Wally approved of em, I couldnt pass em up)
2m3mog9.jpg

Uptempos...been wanting em, just not willing to pay retail. F&F was good enough
m98yms.jpg

KGs
fegr37.jpg

yup check out your local 7/11.the cups and straws come in 4 variants.picked up the plush from target.

^ sorry to inform you but you may have just lost your life
wink.gif

All these Metallic 1/2 Cents are really making me want a pair, and the 2010 VIs on the first page look great, now I gotta set away another 150 for the winterlol

i was gonna pass on the 2010 vi's but that picture on first page made me change mind. They look real dope in that pic.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

^ sorry to inform you but you may have just lost your life
wink.gif

All these Metallic 1/2 Cents are really making me want a pair, and the 2010 VIs on the first page look great, now I gotta set away another 150 for the winter lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

co sign all that

nice find on those DQM Chukkas. havent seen those at the rack in those sizes, they are usually really small sizes. i will certainly have to head up to my NRtomorrow and look for those a the kick/hi chukka. i hope i find them in that size or 8.5.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom