YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Those 1/2 Cents are really growing on me...I might even pick them up for retail
smh.gif
mad.gif

u can get them below retail at shoetrends.
dope pick ups on the eggplants and for that price i would have also copped the flint xiii's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

HyperPink Air Max 95

roll.gif
That's my old pair. I can tell by my slopps @*@ handwriting on the top corner.
laugh.gif
Although there different laces(Like them alot compared to the standard gray pair). I can't recall who I sold them now. Such a
pimp.gif
shoe though.

^Always a weird feeling to see a pair of kicks you've sold from the past on here.

Dope pick-ups everyone!

YO! These are really my end of September pick ups but eh...
grin.gif

dyor45.jpg

Now, I'm not one to air out but let's discuss how I ended up with 2 pair of pink Soldiers - 12 & 14 (women's sizes). Take note of the boldedtext.
To:KOBEDABEST24.niketalk
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:00 pm

YO! Just checked your profile. Any way you can get to House of Hoops for me?
-------------------------------------
To:AirAnt23
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:03 pm

Dont think i can go today
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:04 pm

Anytime tomorrow? I just need those pink Lebrons in a 14. They had a pair left when I called earlier today.
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:08 pm

Do you what other sizes they got left?

Yea i could go tomarrow but i need money in advance.
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:15 pm

I only asked for a 14. Not to press but how early you think you can go? If it's early, I'll call them back tonight to see if they still have the 14 before I send the money. And then if it sells before you get there, just send me the refund. How much would I need to send?
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:20 pm

im gonna go around 3pm. 156. retail,tax,shipping and 20 for my trobles.
Sent:September 23, 2009, 6:07 am

YO! Payment sent. I called last night just before closing. They had a 13 left - which I'll take. I'd like to have 12.5 or 13. Not sure if you still have my number but ***-***-**** Could you text me the biggest size left if they don't have either of those sizes when you get there? I may still end up getting a pair to try to trade. Thanks a lot.

So why then does he text me on the afternoon of the 23rd, "I got a 12."
tired.gif
I immediately call HOH Chi and ask what big sizes they have left. Homeboy on the phone says "we got 13, 14, 15" The hell?
grin.gif
I texted this dude back that I never asked for a 12. I ask him what am Isupposed to do with it since HOH doesn't return/exchange limited releases. His response? "Find somebody to trade."
indifferent.gif
He goes back and forth with me telling me that I told him to getthe biggest size they had left.
smh.gif
So then I tell him, I'll send more doe if he'll grab the 14 for me. He said he'd go back the next day. Sothen... since he originally included a $20 tip for "his troubles", I said I'm sending $140 this second time. This cat says no, $155!
laugh.gif
You expect me to give you another $20 tip when you screwed up in the firstplace?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Not to mention the previous weekend I went to 3 differentlocations looking for Hyperizes for him on the FTL Employee Appreciation AND I WASN'T ASKING FOR A TIP!!!

No more favors for anybody!
tired.gif
KOBEDABEST24 is incompetent or wildly inconsiderate. In either case I don't suggest any members of this boardto do business with him.

All's well that ends well though. Got the 14 for retail & no shipping cost. And the sz. 12's might have a new home in upstate NY soon.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Damn Ant thats weak. Oh well, looks like everything worked out for you though. Anybody know what the smallest size they made in them Pink/Breast CancerSoldiers was? Thinkin it might be a good xmas present for the girlfriend.

Edit: never mind. I forgot they was women sizes, works perfect then
pimp.gif

Damn Ant.. you took that pretty well. I woulda been %$$#%^#$%$^$^%$&$%#@ pissed, mostly at him just being so damn inconsiderate.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Ant, i had a discussion the other day with another NT about dumb NTers..... its amazing how many cant follow simple instructions are how manyare *#$%!%*+ and expect the world in return
grin.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
, sorry you had to deal with that nonsense Ant. Glad it worked out for you in the end.

I have tons of pick-ups I haven't posted, but I can't figure out how to copy and paste pictures on my macbook... all it does it copy the picture butpastes as the picture's URL.

Help?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! These are really my end of September pick ups but eh...
grin.gif

Now, I'm not one to air out but let's discuss how I ended up with 2 pair of pink Soldiers - 12 & 14 (women's sizes). Take note of the bolded text.
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:00 pm

YO! Just checked your profile. Any way you can get to House of Hoops for me?
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:03 pm

Dont think i can go today
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:04 pm

Anytime tomorrow? I just need those pink Lebrons in a 14. They had a pair left when I called earlier today.
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:08 pm

Do you what other sizes they got left?

Yea i could go tomarrow but i need money in advance.
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:15 pm

I only asked for a 14. Not to press but how early you think you can go? If it's early, I'll call them back tonight to see if they still have the 14 before I send the money. And then if it sells before you get there, just send me the refund. How much would I need to send?
Sent:September 22, 2009, 2:20 pm

im gonna go around 3pm. 156. retail,tax,shipping and 20 for my trobles.
Sent:September 23, 2009, 6:07 am

YO! Payment sent. I called last night just before closing. They had a 13 left - which I'll take. I'd like to have 12.5 or 13. Not sure if you still have my number but ***-***-**** Could you text me the biggest size left if they don't have either of those sizes when you get there? I may still end up getting a pair to try to trade. Thanks a lot.

tired.gif
I immediately call HOH Chi and ask what big sizes they have left. Homeboy on the phone says "we got 13, 14, 15" The hell?
grin.gif
I texted this dude back that I never asked for a 12. I ask him what am I supposed to do with it since HOH doesn't return/exchange limited releases. His response? "Find somebody to trade."
indifferent.gif
He goes back and forth with me telling me that I told him to get the biggest size they had left.
smh.gif
So then I tell him, I'll send more doe if he'll grab the 14 for me. He said he'd go back the next day. So then... since he originally included a $20 tip for "his troubles", I said I'm sending $140 this second time. This cat says no, $155!
laugh.gif
You expect me to give you another $20 tip when you screwed up in the first place?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Not to mention the previous weekend I went to 3 different locations looking for Hyperizes for him on the FTL Employee Appreciation AND I WASN'T ASKING FOR A TIP!!!

tired.gif
KOBEDABEST24 is incompetent or wildly inconsiderate. In either case I don't suggest any members of this board to do business with him.

All's well that ends well though. Got the 14 for retail & no shipping cost. And the sz. 12's might have a new home in upstate NY soon.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

why do i think that the guy is under 18? i'm not basing, but just from the conversation...he seems young and reckless *word to drama* ...i'm just sayin
but if you do put them up for sale/trade, you can break even i'm sure

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

tired.gif
grin.gif
I texted this dude back that I never asked for a 12. I ask him what am I supposed to do with it since HOH doesn't return/exchange limited releases. His response? "Find somebody to trade."
indifferent.gif
He goes back and forth with me telling me that I told him to get the biggest size they had left.
smh.gif
So then I tell him, I'll send more doe if he'll grab the 14 for me. He said he'd go back the next day. So then... since he originally included a $20 tip for "his troubles", I said I'm sending $140 this second time. This cat says no, $155!
laugh.gif
You expect me to give you another $20 tip when you screwed up in the first place?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Not to mention the previous weekend I went to 3 different locations looking for Hyperizes for him on the FTL Employee Appreciation AND I WASN'T ASKING FOR A TIP!!!

tired.gif
KOBEDABEST24 is incompetent or wildly inconsiderate. In either case I don't suggest any members of this board to do business with him.

nerd.gif

DF!!!
No more favors for ANYone Ant? Doubt that!
pimp.gif
Just Playin.

AirAnt - woah man, dude you dealt with seems mad ignorant.
So Much Sole - Dope silver half cents, I actually think the half cents look better than Yeezys, but i like both shoes
laugh.gif

Picked these up last Saturday, kinda expensive though (160US
frown.gif
)
f8636e7b57e408138c7a0159556b9ce847cd00d4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom