YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

sv1ev6.jpg

Originally Posted by Matt53

^^^product number and tag checks out my friend. you're good
Thanks bro, others have confirmed for me these are legit. You people just jump on the bandwagon when one person says they are fake. I would thinkNT should be a reliable source, SMH

Originally Posted by BallinB

Thanks bro, others have confirmed for me these are legit. You people just jump on the bandwagon when one person says they are fake. I would think NT should be a reliable source, SMH

The NIKE AIR on the back seems pretty small.............there should be more spacing in between the letters.

Im so surprised that people still cant tell the diff between legit and fakes.....btw^^^ those are mad FAKE no bandwagon here, smh at u thinking u got a deal

damn you guys are right, thanks for the help. I guess I have to file a paypal dispute. First time I got tricked into buying fakes, fml

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Thanks bro, others have confirmed for me these are legit. You people just jump on the bandwagon when one person says they are fake. I would think NT should be a reliable source, SMH

The NIKE AIR on the back seems pretty small.............there should be more spacing in between the letters.
what's with the weird wrapping paper on those?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ that box tag is looking mighty suspicious.
Yeah that pic makes it look off, heres a better one. The tag seems legit and matches with the box..Not trying to turn this into a legit check forum but you guys are just saying they look suspect with no reasons..whats bogus about them?
looks suspicious...you should make a legit check posting and see what others have to say...thats if you care if they are real or not. good luck...

^Nah they're definitely fake. Just looked at the other pics from the listing, the whole shape of the shoe is off, nike air is way to small, datedoesn't touch the barcode, box tag font is wrong and like daaznfella said the tissue paper is wrong. He gave u tissue paper from a 94 Jordan release.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Nah they're definitely fake. Just looked at the other pics from the listing, the whole shape of the shoe is off, nike air is way to small, date doesn't touch the barcode, box tag font is wrong and like daaznfella said the tissue paper is wrong. He gave u tissue paper from a 94 Jordan release.
Yea, I checked the auction and that's what tipped me off to them being fake. Also, I know this is a pretty lame reason, but many sellers thatlace their shoes up like that (i.e. bottom lace holes, all the way to the top) are slanging fake kicks.

Also, nowhere on that particular page for the shoe does it say AUTHENTIC...

Sorry fam...just file the dispute.

Thanks to the people who actually cared to help me out. To those who think its funny I hope it never happens to you . I've been collecting Jordans forabout 8 years and this my first time receiving a counterfeit item. I never thought it would happen to me, it was just stupidity on my part.

Back
Top Bottom