YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn GZA...got enough lol.

4 rings are nice, but I couldn't see myself wearing em.

Sho3tym....nice pick up on the Brons. I need to get a pair soon...just waiting for a chance to grab less than retail.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sho3tym....nice pick up on the Brons. I need to get a pair soon...just waiting for a chance to grab less than retail.
pretty much, they arent moving at all by me, hopefully they around for a 50
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Thanks to the people who actually cared to help me out. To those who think its funny I hope it never happens to you . I've been collecting Jordans for about 8 years and this my first time receiving a counterfeit item. I never thought it would happen to me, it was just stupidity on my part.

I felt bad at first till I read you say "People jumping on the bandwagon", when those people were RIGHT and trying to help you...SMH

Originally Posted by SinnerP

embarassed.gif
I can't believe I bought this
tongue.gif
But hey, I loved it growing up... word to HnT...
laugh.gif
Did you watch it yet? LMK if you agree with my review.

I think I'm gonna break out the 80's cartoon DVD tomorrow. Love GIJoe!

Just to give you guys an update. The seller fully refunded my money plus 16 for shipping and said I could keep the shoes. I'm going to give these togoodwill. Thanks for all the help and sorry to the people I said that jumped on the band wagon about saying the kicks were fake. I was just pissed, thanks fam.

bad execution of what could have been a clean olympic cw the way i see it. those gradient laces on the 4 rings though, amazing. definitely a shoe i'd wear.

^
You seem to love jordan brand... it's nothing no one wouldn't expect.

Don't hate to say it lol, you like what you like.. do what you do.

^They're a hate it or love it type shoe.

Edit:
Originally Posted by reakeon23

where did u get them 6s early at, ndc had them up but took them down?
Orders that were placed before a certain time were processed. Overnight shipping FTW

Back
Top Bottom