YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Trying the self portrait photo from home.....didn't turn out to well smh.
t5qe06.jpg

via regularolty

393808291.jpg
393809001.jpg

unds the flints today if only they had the 3m
mad.gif
,anyone heading out the sneaker pimps tonight, lots of nice fits going on keep them coming

393808291.jpg
393809001.jpg

unds the flints today if only they had the 3m
mad.gif
,anyone heading out the sneaker pimps tonight, lots of nice fits going on keep them coming

I really like these.  Missed out on them the first time around so I was sure to get the retros.

Missing the strap...

These are always ready for action.

I really like these.  Missed out on them the first time around so I was sure to get the retros.

Missing the strap...

These are always ready for action.

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by banderson220

I want opinions. How has the internet eaffected the sneaker game?
Pro's:
-People can "interact" with others on forums who have similar interests (sneakers)....sharing their thoughts/opinions, collections, knowledge, advice...etc.
-People can get whatever shoes they want with just one click away (if they have money).
-People get to feel "cool" about themselves when they show off their sneakers.
-Allow people to at least have a "hobby" in something (shoes).
-Made this "sneaker game" more mainstream and diverse. (could be a con)
-Easier for buy/sell/trade transactions.

Con's:
-People become too cocky because they think they have "heat"/people think they're "superior" to others because they have a "better" collection.
-Internet has "attracted" the wrong people to this "sneaker collecting thing." IE...dudes with nothing better to do so they want to waste money collecting kicks and follow others, but a day later, they say "This shoe game is dead" or "People still collect kicks?"
-Has made some people(particularly teens) think shoes are the main priority in their lives.
-Has made people "collect shoes for the wrong reasons."...Dudes want e-props, so they're gonna get the "heat" that everyone likes (in hopes of impressing other forum members/achieving higher e-fame),  instead of buying what they themselves like.
-Has made many people "copycat" others....less originality in the way they dress/think.

These are just some off the top of my head...
enuff said!

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by banderson220

I want opinions. How has the internet eaffected the sneaker game?
Pro's:
-People can "interact" with others on forums who have similar interests (sneakers)....sharing their thoughts/opinions, collections, knowledge, advice...etc.
-People can get whatever shoes they want with just one click away (if they have money).
-People get to feel "cool" about themselves when they show off their sneakers.
-Allow people to at least have a "hobby" in something (shoes).
-Made this "sneaker game" more mainstream and diverse. (could be a con)
-Easier for buy/sell/trade transactions.

Con's:
-People become too cocky because they think they have "heat"/people think they're "superior" to others because they have a "better" collection.
-Internet has "attracted" the wrong people to this "sneaker collecting thing." IE...dudes with nothing better to do so they want to waste money collecting kicks and follow others, but a day later, they say "This shoe game is dead" or "People still collect kicks?"
-Has made some people(particularly teens) think shoes are the main priority in their lives.
-Has made people "collect shoes for the wrong reasons."...Dudes want e-props, so they're gonna get the "heat" that everyone likes (in hopes of impressing other forum members/achieving higher e-fame),  instead of buying what they themselves like.
-Has made many people "copycat" others....less originality in the way they dress/think.

These are just some off the top of my head...
enuff said!

Dope stuff NT

Shaun- Penny 2s, niceee something not seen around here lately

Memphis- Uptempos are dope, those will be had on clearance

Cweak- Clean pic, snow makes it even better

Justin- Clean pics as usual

Sneakfiend- I dig the corduroys, what brand are they?

Keep it clean NT

Dope stuff NT

Shaun- Penny 2s, niceee something not seen around here lately

Memphis- Uptempos are dope, those will be had on clearance

Cweak- Clean pic, snow makes it even better

Justin- Clean pics as usual

Sneakfiend- I dig the corduroys, what brand are they?

Keep it clean NT

Back
Top Bottom