YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

5253399039_37f8b73667_b.jpg

Atom red's and sweats to take Chloe to petco for a fresh bag of food and a new toy:

Also: I was wanting to do something in the buy/sell forum for charity but Im not eligible based on my post count. However, many of you know Im as honest as they come, I do have years on here and ebay to back that up, and many references as well. If I could get some assistance from a NT Staff member or even a well-known/respected member that could help me move this post to the right section or start a new thread/topic (however it can be done). Anyways, I've got various pairs that I've grown out of over the years and would like to turn them into a nice little sum for those that aren't as fortunate and blessed as most of us are. Please keep in mind, Im willing to do this however the staff/mods want to if possible, and we can even set it up to where a staff member is in charge of collecting the donation. They can go separately or as a lot. The 6 pairs pictured are all to be for charity as well as a pair of DS air verona premium (slip on's in a size 12), they're at my moms house right now, but I'll grab them in the next couple days to post pics as well if needed. Here are the shoes, and please anybody willing to help, add, or take this over to make it legit: please do so:

OG Jordan Team 2's in a size 12(worn 4-5 times), OG Nike Son of Glove(gary paytons) in a size 10 w/ a size 8.5 OG playoff XII box, Nike Air force 1 "king of spades" in a size 12.5 (worn 4-5 times), CDP jordan XXI's in a size 12(pretty beat), retro playoff XII's in a size 13(good restoration project); Iron Man Bapes in a size 14 (only worn 3-4 times), and my air verona sb's (cement print) DS in a size 12 (not pictured)

Thanks NT, lets make this happen guys! Everyone have a great Sunday

Atom red's and sweats to take Chloe to petco for a fresh bag of food and a new toy:

Also: I was wanting to do something in the buy/sell forum for charity but Im not eligible based on my post count. However, many of you know Im as honest as they come, I do have years on here and ebay to back that up, and many references as well. If I could get some assistance from a NT Staff member or even a well-known/respected member that could help me move this post to the right section or start a new thread/topic (however it can be done). Anyways, I've got various pairs that I've grown out of over the years and would like to turn them into a nice little sum for those that aren't as fortunate and blessed as most of us are. Please keep in mind, Im willing to do this however the staff/mods want to if possible, and we can even set it up to where a staff member is in charge of collecting the donation. They can go separately or as a lot. The 6 pairs pictured are all to be for charity as well as a pair of DS air verona premium (slip on's in a size 12), they're at my moms house right now, but I'll grab them in the next couple days to post pics as well if needed. Here are the shoes, and please anybody willing to help, add, or take this over to make it legit: please do so:

OG Jordan Team 2's in a size 12(worn 4-5 times), OG Nike Son of Glove(gary paytons) in a size 10 w/ a size 8.5 OG playoff XII box, Nike Air force 1 "king of spades" in a size 12.5 (worn 4-5 times), CDP jordan XXI's in a size 12(pretty beat), retro playoff XII's in a size 13(good restoration project); Iron Man Bapes in a size 14 (only worn 3-4 times), and my air verona sb's (cement print) DS in a size 12 (not pictured)

Thanks NT, lets make this happen guys! Everyone have a great Sunday

Hammer nice fits fam and happy belated bday looks like you had fun. Nice fits everybody and enjoy your sunday

Hammer nice fits fam and happy belated bday looks like you had fun. Nice fits everybody and enjoy your sunday

Back
Top Bottom