YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Nikekid6, your friend's heinys look suspect

yea?? im not really a dunk head whats up with them
and @ lightskin... glad i could be on your mind.. lets move along now
when you dress up on halloween or for a theme and post it cant wait to comment on it...

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Nikekid6, your friend's heinys look suspect

yea?? im not really a dunk head whats up with them
and @ lightskin... glad i could be on your mind.. lets move along now
when you dress up on halloween or for a theme and post it cant wait to comment on it...

i think the point of themed parties is for everyone to go OD on the colors. kinda like an ugly christmas sweater party, which i'm attending for the first time this year. still gotta find an ugly xmas sweater...went to jc penny and target but no luck. anyone got suggestions? not down with salvation army at this point while new york is in the middle of a bed bug epidemic.

i think the point of themed parties is for everyone to go OD on the colors. kinda like an ugly christmas sweater party, which i'm attending for the first time this year. still gotta find an ugly xmas sweater...went to jc penny and target but no luck. anyone got suggestions? not down with salvation army at this point while new york is in the middle of a bed bug epidemic.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

you are right. there was a santa. elf and whole buncha get ups... dudes jus mad he stopped believing in santa lol
wink.gif

but we had one of those parties last week too. go to H&M and like marshalls

Originally Posted by dimsum1

you are right. there was a santa. elf and whole buncha get ups... dudes jus mad he stopped believing in santa lol
wink.gif

but we had one of those parties last week too. go to H&M and like marshalls

I've broke these all almost everyday this week. First pair of kicks I've really, really wanted in a long time.

Stussy Deluxe
J Crew
Compound Denim
Stussy All Courts

I've broke these all almost everyday this week. First pair of kicks I've really, really wanted in a long time.

Stussy Deluxe
J Crew
Compound Denim
Stussy All Courts

Thnx for the comments. Dope kicks and fits NT. Ira love them S2C all courts!! Hope to pick them up as a Christmas gift for myself. Did you get that shirt at Woodburn? Got exactly thesame one ona very first day. Jet lag, straight from plane to the shower to the outlets trip with co workers score
smile.gif
Paixc.

Thnx for the comments. Dope kicks and fits NT. Ira love them S2C all courts!! Hope to pick them up as a Christmas gift for myself. Did you get that shirt at Woodburn? Got exactly thesame one ona very first day. Jet lag, straight from plane to the shower to the outlets trip with co workers score
smile.gif
Paixc.

Back
Top Bottom