YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

DLuv, Damn son, swagged out. 
pimp.gif

But word, is it just the blur, or are those XIs Jumpman-less?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif

thanks man, naw its the pic, if u look closely u can see the gold jumpman, yall made me panic, i jus ran in my closet like hold up lol.  those first time even thought bout wearin them. 

pimp.gif

thanks man, naw its the pic, if u look closely u can see the gold jumpman, yall made me panic, i jus ran in my closet like hold up lol.  those first time even thought bout wearin them. 

Originally Posted by dluv

pimp.gif

What model True religion jean is that? I'm not a big fan of TR but I like that straight leg pair

Originally Posted by dluv

pimp.gif

What model True religion jean is that? I'm not a big fan of TR but I like that straight leg pair

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

ha wasn't tryin to "accomplish" anything i was simply saying that all the fits ive seen of yours lk pretty rugged and old, been on here a while myself and ive seen you post many times i tend to keep to my self for sake of argument, i gave my opinion fortunately/unfortunately its not the same as yours

ha wasn't tryin to "accomplish" anything i was simply saying that all the fits ive seen of yours lk pretty rugged and old, been on here a while myself and ive seen you post many times i tend to keep to my self for sake of argument, i gave my opinion fortunately/unfortunately its not the same as yours

Originally Posted by Black Star

Where u live anf what u see?I aint been to the outlet in a while.
 live in long island NY- went to the deer park outlets and there was nothin there besides these sb's and some black/neon green free 3.0's for $50 but no sizes

Originally Posted by Black Star

Where u live anf what u see?I aint been to the outlet in a while.
 live in long island NY- went to the deer park outlets and there was nothin there besides these sb's and some black/neon green free 3.0's for $50 but no sizes

Back
Top Bottom