YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Fresh fit phar0 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol whatup dude! I'm actually hibernating! Lol.
All is good homie. Haven't seen you in here for a long minute
Yeah I know bro, been busy with work..2 jobs aint easy especially when you got a girl on your back...hahaha..you know how that goes.
But still coppin' them Jays here and there and no CG's for me, just going to copp the playoff/ all star XIIIs and cement III's...
What's been up with you dude?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol whatup dude! I'm actually hibernating! Lol.
All is good homie. Haven't seen you in here for a long minute
Yeah I know bro, been busy with work..2 jobs aint easy especially when you got a girl on your back...hahaha..you know how that goes.
But still coppin' them Jays here and there and no CG's for me, just going to copp the playoff/ all star XIIIs and cement III's...
What's been up with you dude?

nice grand pianos.

i dont get the point of a tisa snapback vs a reg snapback...rather pay $10 for a reg snapback than $50-$120 for one of those, thats just my opinion....

jtc85 wrote:

loving that buccees shirt - every time i go to houston i try to get a different color of the shirt on the way back to 210

i use to drive to htown from SA alot, n i would always stop by.
when i moved back to miami and drove by bucees i finally bought a shirt. that was was a mad house,
always had some white family buying something like  moose jerky, a bird houseor 5 lbs of taffy.

nice grand pianos.

i dont get the point of a tisa snapback vs a reg snapback...rather pay $10 for a reg snapback than $50-$120 for one of those, thats just my opinion....

jtc85 wrote:

loving that buccees shirt - every time i go to houston i try to get a different color of the shirt on the way back to 210

i use to drive to htown from SA alot, n i would always stop by.
when i moved back to miami and drove by bucees i finally bought a shirt. that was was a mad house,
always had some white family buying something like  moose jerky, a bird houseor 5 lbs of taffy.

Back
Top Bottom