YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Some new running shoes for me, I put them to the test today(8 miles), and I must say these are amazingly comfy...Nike's lunar foam is amazing. I may grab another pair for casual wear

^What material is the lining on those? If it's like the first cws (soft leather-like), they may dig into your achilles, but after broken into they'e golden! LTs are my favorite of all my performance running shoes!  ILLY pick-up, Sir!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stackabills

These are all pickups over the last 2 months.... Sorry about the crappy iPhone quality pics but my camera is nowhere to be found.

I'm hyped that I found a fitted to match the Volts

I was also able to grab a couple Diamond Supply Co. Coin Pouches...
info on that fitted? & how much u get those blk/red griffeys for? i still need those 2 the collection

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^What material is the lining on those? If it's like the first cws (soft leather-like), they may dig into your achilles, but after broken into they'e golden! LTs are my favorite of all my performance running shoes!  ILLY pick-up, Sir!
pimp.gif

The lining is leather i think but my socks cover my achilles so they are golden best running shoe i have put on in a while

Originally Posted by Count Chubula

what is with people and the ms 6's? i believe in buying many pairs of shoes you love, but not 5+ at once.
resellers man..

Came back home today from a weekend of snowboarding which was hella fun and these were in my room, they arrived Saturday but I wasn't home

Overally excited when these came in! 55 shipped.
grin.gif

$39 + tax! Nice. Been looking for a minute for a good price!

Got these for my little guys that I love too much. $30 + tax together!

Couple of shirts, Levi's!

Good weekend!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Originally Posted by macgyver35

dope twist tee!

are they available at most Gap stores?

I think they are at the majority of Bay Area Gap stores. Twist and a bunch of other artists did an art show here in the city, which in turn did a collab w/ Gap. I've been to a few Gaps in the last couple days and from what I see, a lot of the good sizes are running out. XXS-S are easy to find. Medium on up is dwindling down. Stonestown (SF) had the most popular sizes.

$24.50 Retail Price
Thanks! who were the other artists? amaze?

Nah, no other graffiti writers.

Originally Posted by ftrztkp

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and am i the only 1 that dont like those motor sports?
You, me and s dubl...

add me, they feel cheap as !%#+ and smell horrible, the leather is prob the worst leather ive seen on a jordan till date...

..add me..i feel like this was a waste of a colorway in one of the jordan models..
but to each his own..i hope all those who copped like a size run break even atleast..
i second the motion

New book, Style File - The World's Most Elegantly Dressed...going straight to my coffe table at home.
tumblr_kxl8erKmJl1qaf7o7.jpg

tumblr_kxl8fh8egu1qaf7o7.jpg

It's been a busy week so far...

FLASH
ccb3512ee9ad846bdb1455009917fba013bbb6b.jpg

NO FLASH
f3435491e6dc8698d7c8551a9d687915c6b8c89.jpg

1 pair of ASG LeBron's are for someone else...

Back
Top Bottom