YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

YO!

Ty... let me get more info on that book. I usually keep Alan Flusser books on my coffee table.

BJ... I need to grab those Hyperizes. I gotta figure out how to get a discount though. HOH's getting them?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

BJ... I need to grab those Hyperizes. I gotta figure out how to get a discount though. HOH's getting them?

DF!!!

is it just me or I cant see my post
laugh.gif

but I'm not sure about them hitting HOH, right now there only on eastbay and NDC. There's a 20% coupon for eastbay but I was lucky enough for someone to let me use there swoosh account.

^nice. Retail is for suckers...beleive i heard that some where before.

Those UNDFTD x Converse are looking good as well.

dope stuff in here like always.
been a ruff 2 days. babyj505 wants to be born 4 MONTHS EARLY!!!! so ive been in the ER and docs office lately.
came home to these tho.

YO! You got a Swoosh hookup, eh?
nerd.gif

Wondering how troublesome it would be for a FTL employee to use 30% off on Eastbay...

DF!!!

Got the Christmas pair on NDC for 107 and the hyperize just came In yesterday from eastbay. Since when do they ship shoes in a bag? Box was all beat up because of that.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! You got a Swoosh hookup, eh?
nerd.gif

Wondering how troublesome it would be for a FTL employee to use 30% off on Eastbay...

DF!!!
Do I
nerd.gif

Not really just asked in the hyperize thread if anyone would be willing to let me use it for a tip and I got a pm shortly after. I've heard it's kinda a hassle when trying to get that 30 but that was a while ago, maybe things have changed.

Nice black/red 12s J

All-Star LeBrons & Kobes look ILLY! They remind of that Hundreds print...

Here's my first iD pick-up of 2010.

Here's the inspiration...
330u4yb.jpg

Final Product
20ac688.jpg

^^ i've never has any problems getting my 30 off from eastbay. you just have to call and give them some info and they will set you up to be able to use it. only thing i dont like is you have to call in and cant just order online. good stuf all

YO!
Originally Posted by krskix

^^ i've never has any problems getting my 30 off from eastbay. you just have to call and give them some info and they will set you up to be able to use it. only thing i dont like is you have to call in and cant just order online. good stuf all

Cool. Might have to see if I can get that done.
nerd.gif

They still apply regular shipping rates?

DF!!!

39$ for chucks is a "good price" ?

i thought 40$ was the norm for chucks....then again the last pair i bought was in 2004...and i still wear them lol.

ant-yea normal shipping applies with the disc. oddly enough when i left the company, i had my discount for a good 3 months afterwards lol...

no mas though....

^^^haha dude at my local spot said only "500" he was so geeked i just gave him the
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
and walked away

Nice pickups.

Waiting for stuff in the mail as we speak. Hope to post my early month of February pickups soon.

Got to Niketown L.A. early this morning.  Long Drive from Rancho Cucamonga <-----Traffic!!!!
051262512909910eb72136757189f711f0fbad2e.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom