YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

^^^^P, I hope you didn't ID some bullcrap 
sick.gif
like I've done in the past and end returning to the outlet.
embarassed.gif

^ Hey Fred... Lol, I'm happy with how they turned out on-screen... I just hope they don't turn out to be a steaming pile of bullcrap.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Hey Fred... Lol, I'm happy with how they turned out on-screen... I just hope they don't turn out to be a steaming pile of bullcrap.
embarassed.gif

was it busy? last time i was there i swear you could just walk up to them and design the kicks w/o appointments

im still debating on some af1s

Originally Posted by ii2cky

was it busy? last time i was there i swear you could just walk up to them and design the kicks w/o appointments

im still debating on some af1s
Yeah there were a good number of people in there... most of which were passer-byers/walk-in's... Lots of 自由行.  Most of the people there didn't even know that an appointment was required.  They said that they're booked up to the end of Feb.

AF1's?  $1800 though... damn.

I have no originality so I ripped off C1 instead.
382610480.jpg

Ronaldinho supreme dunks ($55 shipped and FTW)and Save Lives shoelaces.
382610488.jpg

Soccer stuff- Padded compression shorts ( The last time I wore anything padded, I was playing pee wee football) and carbon fiber shin guards.
382612594.jpg

1st time to post pick ups. this should have been just feb pickups but i bought the af1 x primo last january. nothing unusual but got some kicks below retail from an outlet store here in the p.i.

af1 x dj premier
11958jn.jpg

aj6 black/varsity red @ 15% off retail (via vip card hookup)
2eugyo5.jpg

KICKS IMA USE FOR BALLIN'
hyperdunk pilipinas @ 30% off retail (from outlet)
27zf1bd.jpg

aj xx3 motorsports @ 40% off (from outlet)
5xq2yf.jpg

group pic
vwzvk0.jpg

^^^^Don't know about the comfort level yet, since I've always used the mold to your shin Parkers. The last time I've played organized soccer was 5 years ago and like anything, that's dog years. Add the fact, that I've NEVER paid more than $20 for shin pads. These cost me a grip WITH the discount club member price from soccer.com

superswag: Nice pick ups D! Those XX3s are tempting..and that price.
eek.gif
....Are those and the HDs from the outlet you told me?

thanks nicekick81 and glitch!

yeah the yeezy's are sz11's as well but they no longer deadstock yo... i HAVE to rock em sooner or later!

yo con sorry wasnt able to get back at you bout the penny 2's immediately... wasnt able to spot any... been to only 1 outlet store cuz everyone's in a hurry to go home... but yeah both motorsports and hd's from the same outlet! once i saw both kicks in the same store i knew what was about to go down!

Not a jewelry fan but those Jesus pieces are CLEAN. 
pimp.gif
  Just did a bit of research to find one, eBay prices are
eek.gif

Should have some pickups to post this week/weekend. Can't Wait. 

Back
Top Bottom