YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by 23kidd

eek.gif
Wow..those motorsports look WAY better in white laces
smokin.gif

yes they do. I may cop a pair when prices drop
nerd.gif

Oh lord, was never a fan of Hypermaxes, but those blue Tennis balls look serious in that pic
eek.gif
. I might have to get at that
pimp.gif

Still need to get white laces with the gold tips for my motorsports, nice pickups on the TB hypermax. I remember when they first hit outlets and someone said the material was really messed up, had me hesitant to cop them. Think I might pull the trigger on both pairs.

edit: 3000th post
pimp.gif

You know how I know the economic situation is getting better? The Pickup thread is bigger than the WDYW thread.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

You know how I know the economic situation is getting better? The Pickup thread is bigger than the WDYW thread.
laugh.gif
been seeing that too. in rough times i remember the pickup thread being less than half the size of wdywt

Originally Posted by nyrican23

bigj505 wrote:
nyrican - i see u getting ur outlet hustle on!
wink.gif

mad.gif
 I was able to get the blue pair but I really wanted the red ones in a 10.5.. Now I know who got them
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Nyrican i heard the red ones r extremely bright in person any truth to that!?...

Nice pickups NT!!!

Nyrican - nice steals! I would mind any of those shoes for those prices...I need me some Hyperdunks (and another pair of Lebron Soldier 3s) for hoopin'...beat up my other pairs!

SneakerD, good stuff....

More Kobe Vs for me...

15zjujm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom