YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

My pickups over the past two months. Smaller pair of Space Jams for the gf, ASG's I got for a friend, but I added them in anyways, and big thanks to Tjay for the DK's!

Originally Posted by ADUBB00

picked up yesterday does anyone have any good ideas on shirts sweaters any thing
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
nfl-atlanta-falcons-michael-vick-7-02.jpg

pimp.gif

im thinkin about gettin the lebron vii and just sellin the uptempos...cause im havin the same dilemma myself...but knowing me once i get the dunkmans in my possesion ill wind up keepin the uptempos

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

My pickups over the past two months. Smaller pair of Space Jams for the gf, ASG's I got for a friend, but I added them in anyways, and big thanks to Tjay for the DK's!

glad to help, my friend!

2aikfuh.jpg

was gonna hold on these but my dude came thru w/ his discount for me
pimp.gif

2n7pefd.jpg

2re1t8g.jpg

sorry for the big pics 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

endemic415 nice pick up on the TV, but what is CL?

and I gotta question for NT, is thier anyone that doesn't like copper foams?

I love em, but just was curious

many dont feel em that hard i keep wantin em but i cud see why ppl dont get hyped over these (hype of course, hard to match , $200 price tag )  

Originally Posted by flyguy33

nice pick ups all.........my coppers came in from the ebay seller sneaker st!!

good pick up chris ..my pair came in today too..much better when you see them in person

dope pickups everyone!
pimp.gif

both of these jus came in today....i was so happy to find a 12 in the pattas but getting them was even harder....words can't explain! see TAF thread for a better understanding
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alex25

bigj505 those pippen 1 are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. love`em
happy.gif
30 bucks each from the outlet
sold out now but i hear they might be around for 60

Back
Top Bottom