YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Smurfdavid- I'm loving your lineup. I'm on the fence about buying some Griffey freshwaters or lebron 7 china.

been wantin these since they dropped..finally copped...

2s8is7r.jpg

4pzc5t.jpg

told myself i gave up on this stuff. but for this price, it was well worth it. Ebay hunting pays off.
66d1514161cdcbb92bcf9f0a7037ffaddf775fe.JPG

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Copped this morning to match the copper foams, pic kinda blurry...
Picked mine up this morning too. Some guy walked out with the last 7 1/2 as I was walking in so I had to go with a 7 3/8; Ill find a way to to stretch it a bit though. It really is
pimp.gif

I love how NTers pick up the top 2 or 3 kicks hot at the moment like everyone else.

Seems to be a trend and I've been a member on this board since 2001. (3 names)

Coppers, Dark Knights and Dunkmans are "what's in" right now.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Copped this morning to match the copper foams, pic kinda blurry...
Picked mine up this morning too. Some guy walked out with the last 7 1/2 as I was walking in so I had to go with a 7 3/8; Ill find a way to to stretch it a bit though. It really is
pimp.gif

If it already fits close to your head and it feels too tight, just spray it with water and then wear it wet until it dries.  Works the same if it's just a little bit too big on your head.  If it already fits loose and you prefer it looser, well, not much you can do.  You can purchase a stretcher from lids, but I haven't tried them yet, so I don't know if it works.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Smurfdavid- I'm loving your lineup. I'm on the fence about buying some Griffey freshwaters or lebron 7 china.

thanks man i have both i would go with lebron 7 china if i had to choose they are a better shoe imo
smokin.gif
SORRY FOR A DOUBLE POST

Connect sent these my way.....

Copper's turn heads like NO other!
pimp.gif

2nd pair of those actually came in today as well from a NT'er!

PO

Back
Top Bottom