YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Copped this morning to match the copper foams, pic kinda blurry...
Picked mine up this morning too. Some guy walked out with the last 7 1/2 as I was walking in so I had to go with a 7 3/8; Ill find a way to to stretch it a bit though. It really is
pimp.gif

If it already fits close to your head and it feels too tight, just spray it with water and then wear it wet until it dries.  Works the same if it's just a little bit too big on your head.  If it already fits loose and you prefer it looser, well, not much you can do.  You can purchase a stretcher from lids, but I haven't tried them yet, so I don't know if it works.
that sounds about right, cause I got a big head anyway so my fitted always gonna be tight on me...if I sweat mines gets loose anyway so I think I'll try that too

Grabbed a couple things this week..
Burberry windbreaker
6fa5xz.jpg

Burberry M65 style windbreaker
97v7yd.jpg

Clark's Dessert Boot
2u8vx36.jpg

Gucci Sneakers (Not sure of the name)
2dkbteb.jpg

pimp.gif
saw those marina/grey griffeys....tempted to cop but the colorway seems a little femine....imo of course....so just went with the freshwaters....
6263659a54611e23982e2e03a19577ec8def2873.JPG

and picked up a jacket....may not tell from the pics...but the color matches up with the shoe...

ac826955b11f39e4287a3a7ccdba9bb6bff147f9.jpg

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

those escape IDs are coke mic
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

BANGem SMURF ... DOPE pickups. DAMN homie. you have too much loot to burn away.
pimp.gif
. Love them CG IXs and PENNY 2s

JONAH ... I love that jacket
pimp.gif

GZA ... them Griffeys are DOPE.
pimp.gif
. Hope I can pick some up soon.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Copped this morning to match the copper foams, pic kinda blurry...
Picked mine up this morning too. Some guy walked out with the last 7 1/2 as I was walking in so I had to go with a 7 3/8; Ill find a way to to stretch it a bit though. It really is
pimp.gif

If it already fits close to your head and it feels too tight, just spray it with water and then wear it wet until it dries.  Works the same if it's just a little bit too big on your head.  If it already fits loose and you prefer it looser, well, not much you can do.  You can purchase a stretcher from lids, but I haven't tried them yet, so I don't know if it works.
Thanks man, Im gonna try that.

Back
Top Bottom