YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

dunkmans looking clean...
pimp.gif

@#@# yall

pimp.gif
That kit is so nice. wish i could find one. WISH they made a UNC one....if u dont mind me asking, what'd u drop?

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Sinner -Those BOs are dope ....I'd go with the white laces
smokin.gif

Slacker -Nice pickups, I really like the II lows, never got around to getting a pair.

SoI got my new camera ......& it sucks! Pics don't seem to come outany better, even though it's 4mp stronger than my old one.
smh.gif

Anyway, took some pics...
You picked up a Kodak point and shoot...that's the problem. Higher mega-pixel count does not equal better image quality. That's just a marketing ploy that a lot of consumers have fallen for. Spend a little more and get yourself a good quality camera like a Canon Powershot.

dont post much at all but copped some Grapes and Laser 5s for $290 shipped from fellow niketalker will post pics as soon as they are received

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by three6mafia

why isnt anyone getting the white/red lebrons?

waitin on a few things in the mail
pimp.gif
I picked mine up a couple of weeks ago, I think their hot but many probably see it as a very basic colorway.
I have them as well. Personally, I don't like the fact that it's non-Flywire and the red doesn't seem nearly as bright as it looked elsewhere. It's probably best worn in the summer.
ahh, goycha.

ya i was thinkin theyd be a perfect summer shoe..

recent cops.

DMP "Orl Magic" VIIs (good look to bighit101 for the hook up)
pimp.gif

dunno if im leavin the black laces, just testin it out.

'01 Bred XIs (sort of a restoration project. they turned out looking A LOT better after 1 clean up; shoe cleaner and a tooth brush
pimp.gif

Thanks to my brother-from-another-mother

1e010z.jpg

29mqek5.jpg

Picked this up @ Ross. Not a big basketball jersey fan but for $24.99 why not?

ej8xeu.jpg

vfe3og.jpg

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

pimp.gif
That kit is so nice. wish i could find one. WISH they made a UNC one....if u dont mind me asking, what'd u drop?
A UNC pack would've been nice...  I think the Jordan-Brand affiliation messed that up...  Price was expensive.
But, I'm a VT Alum....  Special meaning for me...
Originally Posted by sa78210

^man the box itself is
pimp.gif
..plus the kicks make it even better
The box is nice...  But, the paint is scratching/flaking...  Easy to refurbish when it's needed. 
Plus, the shirt it came with is a Large.  Fortunately, the Outlet had the same shirt for $9.99.  Got my size...   
smokin.gif

^^^^Drew- nice HOA's
Ksmith- VT trainer and kit are
pimp.gif
Add the fact that you bought it because you're a alum. I never got one because they never made a  (formerly Southwest Texas State) TEXAS STATE
sick.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Feelix- you can never have enough tee's since that's our year round wear
pimp.gif

Solesista- AM95
pimp.gif
X jewel
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
X psi rating
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
=
smokin.gif

What was retail on the combat packs?

Can't bring myself to callin these new 7's dunkmans. How did Nike screw-up one of the best colorways they've ever put together?
Dunkman= White, Grey, Green (Nike, leave it alone) This shoe (7) could have been sooooo dope that way

Got these in Today:

Back
Top Bottom