YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

damn that trainer box is so dope. i don't think my alumni will ever get something like that: Oahu Community Corrections Center 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Ksmith- VT trainer and kit are
pimp.gif
Add the fact that you bought it because you're a alum. I never got one because they never made a  (formerly Southwest Texas State) TEXAS STATE
sick.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
Thanks man...  Heh heh.  You might have to ID a Texas State Trainer...  and make it "Fresh"....  
smile.gif

Retail on the Combat Pack was $250.00

dope stuff in here as usual
pimp.gif

my low budget purchases
Gap has get 40% off of 1 full priced item on weds for a couple more weeks. i got the 2 thermals for 2 for 32 - 6 (discount on 1 shirt) more = 26 instead of 40 and the grey shirt was on sale for 11 instead of 30.
ds kobe hyperdunks came from my boy nyrican for 50 shipped
eek.gif

coppers came from my boy on discount.
figured id post possible fits imma wear

JayJunkie: Not bad, 'black denim' and orange...nice!
Ash: Those better not be a wmns 10...I'm gonna be so mad....lolz
UK: Nothing beats a new '03 pair of neon 95's. I am lucky to stock up on my pairs!

Don't plan on buying anything else this month. Thankfully!!!
(sorry for all the pics)

2nd Pair

2nd Pair

2nd Pair

See ya next month...

I seriously wonder what some of all you guys do for a living....how you afford like 30 pairs of shoes in a month? Dope pickups all around.

Just got these in today after searching high and low..

abernja

eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ONLY CAUSE you were the one who outbid me on those OG 95`s. DIDN`t think anyone was watching it. i remember it ending at under $30+shipping
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom