YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

My first of 3 pairs...

fd035756e6db631e06d753ed421a7d23c432b95.jpg

Had a great time with some fellow Chicago sneaker heads on this outing. I also got one of my grails coming in later today.

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

I'm sure this will be up a million times this afternoon.....had to go a sz down and get a 14....anybody with a 15 that want to trade get at me!!!!!

There is a 15 available on NDC if you want to cop that and then return your 14.

Hello my fellow Niketalkers havnt posted much but heres what i picked up yesterday :]

4.99 shirt + 35 bucks = happiness
devil.gif

34th st Midnight release in NYC was bonkers, never again, i was 40th in line and by the time midnight came i was 80th in line from the beast jumping the line. Anyway walked out with 2, I see you Fresh...

382701918.jpg

this was what footaction 34 st looked like last night
382691228.jpg

382691248.jpg

got mine and the wifey got a pair to, hammercharge were you at footlocker i heard it was really crazy over their people cutting lines and all kinds of mess and they were letting people buy 3 and 4 pairs like nothing

laugh.gif
 Im still not fully convinced.....can someone please post more pics of the copper foams?

dreads line jumping was insane, i should of took a pic of the line, my wife copped a pair for me and i copped a pair. footaction looked way more organized than the mess i was in...

To anybody that copped the penny copper sweat shirt, how does it fit? can you go a size down or is it cut small?

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif
 Im still not fully convinced.....can someone please post more pics of the copper foams?
Yup, something about that very blue tint sole just doesn't do it for me. Plus, spending $210 on these is a big toll out of my pocket.
ohwell.gif
But we'll see next week when there's a restock around my area.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif
Yup, something about that very blue tint sole just doesn't do it for me. Plus, spending $210 on these is a big toll out of my pocket.
ohwell.gif
But we'll see next week when there's a restock around my area.

Co-sign w/ u guys... I like em but im still like "ehhh
eyes.gif
grin.gif
" idk why... still undecided... theyll restock on DC probably and also a spot still hasnt recieved their shipment yet...

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

34th st Midnight release in NYC was bonkers, never again, i was 40th in line and by the time midnight came i was 80th in line from the beast jumping the line. Anyway walked out with 2, I see you Fresh...
MY SIZE!
sick.gif
mad.gif

Being Stuck In Iowa On Release Date For The Coppers Is Not A Good Look
tired.gif
smh.gif

Amazing shoe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mad.gif

Then To Top It Off I Get A Call @ 9am, my uncle was working a call on the street of a bus accident and a pedestrian vehicle...Homie who got hit was actually a Nike Rep doing his rounds around the city, he had kobe and leBron posters and  a +!@# load of kicks in his Escalade my uncle said, long story short says he'll hook my uncle up for looking out for him on the accident, my uncle asks if he can get True Blue III's, after exchanging info, one week later my uncle has a package at his door, damn True Blues in my size.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

To anybody that copped the penny copper sweat shirt, how does it fit? can you go a size down or is it cut small?
i'm only 5'7'' and 140lbs the Large runs true to size to me.

Back
Top Bottom