YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

^Cheers my dude -& I bet you can guess where I got them from!
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Hittin-groove was the first thing that cam to mind
laugh.gif

Firepower23- sick bro! You're gonna make me pull out a pair of those today.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

I seriously wonder what some of all you guys do for a living....how you afford like 30 pairs of shoes in a month? Dope pickups all around.

I wonder too sometimes. But like smurfdavid said if you have a love for shoes you'll find a way. I know I do.
Nice pick up everybody.

Abernja, what DIDN'T you buy this month!? Geez louise! Nice haul!

Davizzy, dope 90s Tigers fitted!

Hopefully last pick-up of the week, spent too much money this week...just need the All Blacks to complete the retroed set....if anyone has em cheap 12-13 pm me...

no hate.. but i was planning on getting those griffeys went to the store
to get them took one look @ them and was like damn.... they look to gurly for me

Copped a few pairs yesturday

'00 infs for $200 and '10 var red or retail

'00 black/silver and fire red 5DS for $200 each (worn pairs are old)

cherry 12's for retail for my son

^Him And StayFresh Got Me Ready To Log Off Over Here With All Them Damn Size 10 HEATER Pickups
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...... $200 For Those V's And VI's For Real Hurt My Feelings
laugh.gif

congrats on completing your og 12 set Wes! i just completed a set myself too and im waiting for it to arrive, il post soon.

Great pickups everyone.. OG XII complete
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was POSSIBLY thinking of  going to the mall tomorrow to pick up my first pair of Lebron VII... Not the Dunkmans, White/Navy ones
I just cant justify dropping $160 for them.. well see tomorrow

Awesome pickup FP23, and that set looks awesome! Hopefully someday Ill be able to put together a DS set to go along with the set I have (and wear) right now!

Back
Top Bottom