YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

kobe v chaos.
pimp.gif

btw, hella good deal.

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

I've been waiting for these Uptempos to retro for a while so they were a must for me.....

Nice pick up on them UPTEMPOS.

I can only HOPE to cop on a disco. I need that pair badly.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ Picks or ducktales... I mean we are talking $3200 with out a discount on 10 packs... lol

You coulda bought those black toe OGs you've been wanting for all that... But then again you still could anyways after reselling...

LOL ... he aint selling wolf tickets.

He posted a pic on ISS.

I sure wish I could drop loot like that on a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by tak

Infra VI Pk. like some

....................Thanks Brudda
tongue.gif

Why you copping JORDANS ???

You cant cop JORDANS with AM FAM in your sig.

LOL jk OG
grin.gif

CRIS ... Nice pickup
pimp.gif

^ Picks or ducktales... I mean we are talking $3200 with out a discount on 10 packs... lol

You coulda bought those black toe OGs you've been wanting for all that... But then again you still could anyways after reselling...
Or you could have made them

FRESH ... GGRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif

SOLID Pickup homie.

My ONE AND ONLY HOH HOLY GRAIL.

I NEED THAT PAIR
mad.gif

i posted a pic and it was deleted...

i'll pm you the pic tho...

and if you see a size 13 or 12 OG black toe, holler at your bwoy!
wink.gif

To those who got the Kobe V Chaos for $100 shipped, did you guys get it from Ebay? If so make sure that the shoes you got are real & not fakes cuz a couple of weeks ago I also won the chaos for $100 shipped & I was 
eek.gif
 but when the seller sent me a tracking no. it was coming from China & not from CA. When I received my shoes I was already skeptical cause the box was off, the sticker inside where it says the production date was peeling off, all in all a bad quality. I contacted the seller asking for authenticity & he was giving me some bs about it was from Niketown in China but it wasn't enough proof so I reported him/her to Ebay & Paypal & after two weeks of waiting & proving to  Ebay that the shoes were fake they ruled it in favor of me so now I'm getting my $ back. Sorry for my venting but I thought I could try to help out fellow nter's & if you guys got real Kobe's for that price then major props 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom