YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

my pick ups for this month

I couldn't get the Infrared 6 package on Sat because ATL didn't really get shown any love for this release, so I just copped both varsity red 6s instead for $300 even

And most importantly, I was in a car accident back in April because some GA driver stole her license from the DMV and she totaled my 96 Honda Accord

After almost 2 months of not having a car, the lady's insurance company paid me what they owed and I was able to get my new ride earlier this month
2003 was a good year
smokin.gif

Just picked these up at Champs... Appreciate it Hec...

Decided to do some comparison pics... OG from '95 on the right and '10 on the left...

Pick-ups from last month & this month
cc926325c130351dabc461ac89aaa68e06c86051.jpg

From left to right: Levi Skinny, Ralph Lauren Shorts, H&M Shorts & Shirt, Ralph Lauren Shirt
In the back from left to right: Lacoste Polo & Ralph Lauren Polo

797265f51d37358aa62452a83ee9f5d12975b24a.jpg

Mishka Fitted and H&M Fedora

97136ad15b6b3ac9560cad554b80a1df8bf3df0a.jpg

Kicks: AJ2, AJ12 Playoffs, Neon 24-7, Lebron VII, Vans Authentics

35d16c50325ba244aed03549bf881c9cf270fcf6.jpg

T-Shirts from urban Outfitters (1st two), Nike Neon Rib Tee & CDG Play Tee

d64362395ed131755656a50e486bae3347e43686.jpg

LV Inventeur Belt, LV Graphite 55 Keepall & LV Evidence

Hope I didn't forget anything
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by arisorous

tak- really??!? lol rico's right. jk
Yes, really.

laugh.gif
Since when does a guy get blasted on for buying something other than his normal? Dont worry, I have more AM's coming in.. 
indifferent.gif
.....u talking like you didn't get at me for a few non-am purchases i made
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Fresh, killing it bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jake, dope dunks
pimp.gif

can't believe those AJ1's back there either
sick.gif

got the 2's when they dropped.... just getting around to posting them. Foams may be my favorite this year.... seeing that the good folks at Brand Jordan didnt drop the Infrared pack in my size.... being a size 14 is a gift and a curse.

sorry for size and quality, im also sorry i keep buying shoes and havent upgraded this sklx09 to something better.

Originally Posted by gdotsb

seeing that the good folks at Brand Jordan didnt drop the Infrared pack in my size.... being a size 14 is a gift and a curse.
Tell me about it. That's another reason why I had to get the varsity red 6s instead of the Infrared package. I can barely squeeze my feet into some size 13s.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Black Ice- IMO you came out $10 ahead, instead of getting a fancy box and a brighter shade of red
Well yea, especially since tax was included with my $300. I found the black 6s for $130 in my size at Footlocker
smokin.gif

Fresh armies are
pimp.gif
  so thats what you were talking about in the team posite thread?
fattrock nice 10s and 13s
blackice at least you're okay and clean acura
jwdanklefs dope pickups

Got the infrared 6 pack like a couple of other people.

very nice pups NT, GZA i like your taste, del sols and ronnie fieg asics. btw how much did thos asics cost you? also got me a pair but off feebay.

Originally Posted by tak

Infra VI Pk. like some

....................Thanks Brudda
tongue.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Cris- Dope Pattas, see you were not playing about completing the collection

Fresh- Armys
pimp.gif

That AM1 pic is pretty, (right click, saved)

Densho- red good wood looks cool 

Dope pickups NT

Originally Posted by lbj19

very nice pups NT, GZA i like your taste, del sols and ronnie fieg asics. btw how much did thos asics cost you? also got me a pair but off feebay.

Thanks! Got the Asics from the jump for $110. Which one did you get the Super Reds or the Navy/aqua?

Thanks Reener, I know you got them too!

i also got the navy aquas but for much more than what you got. the "jump" you mean off the online store?

Back
Top Bottom