YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

dzxs7q.jpg

Originally Posted by lbj19

i also got the navy aquas but for much more than what you got. the "jump" you mean off the online store?

yeah Daivd Z online on the release day the 14th

Originally Posted by GZA73

i also got the navy aquas but for much more than what you got. the "jump" you mean off the online store?

cool. it sucks most online stores don't do international. anyway what size did you get? and what sz do you get in your nikes? thanks

YO!

how come this dude TY can come up in here and blatantly advertise his !%%!?

does that mean i can come in here and post my ebay listings/buy/sell listings in every post?

Dear air max 87,
One thing a man must learn to survive in this world is to not worry about another man.

Finally after hitting everyone up from both sites about trading for a pair I finally got a pair of Gucci Sb's.  Just delivered to my job today

GZA73 wrote:

lbj19 wrote:

cool. it sucks most online stores don't do international. anyway what size did you get? and what sz do you get in your nikes? thanks

I got 9.5 in the asics. I normally wear a 9 in Nikes

WOKE UP TO FIND THESE DELIVERED AND MY IPHONE 4 THAT ALSO CAME IN GOTTA LOVE LIFE SOMETIMES LOL

P.S IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO SEAGLOW REAL WELL TO DO THE CONCORDS FOR ME WILLING TO PAY LET ME KNOW PEOPLE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom