YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Finally picked these up, for $102.30. Thanks to the homie and his sister, for the hook up.
pimp.gif

Finally got around to taking a picture, I picked up the Powder IX's on RD.

0614101436.jpg

0614101435c.jpg

0614101432.jpg

160 for the 8's and 110 for the V's Hella icy

happy.gif
happy.gif

also waiting for my wearable shoe trees to come in the mail x 2

^^^^ Thanks man. Some guy around here was selling his collection on craigslist and I picked up. He had some fire red V's for cheap that i shoulda copped same day, but when i called him back week later everything was gone. I'm lookin for a decent pair of aqua's for rockin, cuz this pair is straight chillin. Good luck on ur hunt man.

@gzagenius:

nah,im not mad at all. Just sayin what others have failed 2 say.
Im sure u sit on your computer and see things n here and u think 2yourself "that sounds like BS",
so i'm just sayin keep it real.

@air max 87:

not furious @ all. Just making a statement...nice 6pack btw.

I can post a pic of the receipt for the red carpets but it all it says is that they are Mens footwear....it doesnt say nike, lebron or anything like that

Damn.... those AM FAM shirts are nice.
glasses.gif
Need to work myself on becoming a member. I know chris won't give to "distant relatives" gotta be straight fam....
devil.gif

Anyway great pick ups all.

THAT PENNY shirt few pages back
pimp.gif

My pick ups from my trip to NYC last week..
Yankees Inaugural Season World Series New Era..

Keychain from the Empire State Building gift shop..I get one everytime I go..

Infrared 90's and AZG Wheats weren't cutting it so I stopped by NikeTown and picked these up..Absolutely amazing shoe..

Best pick up of all..Nike x Futura x Yankees track jacket..The detail on this is so sick..And the quality is top notch..

Those USA AM1 are my favorite AM1, awesome pickup
pimp.gif

and sick China KD2s up there, I wish they woulda released in the states, I woulda bought a pair for sure!

Back
Top Bottom