YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Originally Posted by SexPistol032

Nice pickup nt on the infra's, but I honestly think those cough drop foams are pointless the red and black ones that came out a few years back are exactly the same and there at stores around where im from on sale...

Well, they are a must in the DMV!
pimp.gif

spacej23 and nyrican -- cant believe u dudes got multiple packs, i couldn't even find one my size
smh.gif
. dope pick up nonetheless.

havent been on for a  while..just a couple things ive picked up so far this month....enjoy

i preordered these off of shoetrends..they took alot longer to arrive than i had expected....still happy to have grabbed for under retail for a minute i was begining to think they would never drop stateside
388773385.jpg

then next bunch came from a fellow nter via ebay...thanks again u know who u are
388773344.jpg

388773356.jpg

388773322.jpg

388773336.jpg

388773313.jpg

388773372.jpg

these came off the bay also couldnt pass for 60 shipped i always wanted this colorway
388773295.jpg

another pair from off the bay..quite possibly my biggest steal ever for under 9 bux before shippin
388773255.jpg

from the first time i seen both of these next pairs i knew i was gonna have to robocopp them...paid a lil bit more than i would have liked to for the thai temples  but oh well the lows were retail ...really happy wit both pairs
388773269.jpg

388773281.jpg

and last but not least a pair that i have been meaning to double up on since last year..a fathers day present from the misses...i just might have to rock them to jones beach today =P
388773286.jpg

peace
matt

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads on nt...have a great day

im really surprised there arent more infa packs posted on here, or maybe i just didnt go back enough pages.....
laugh.gif
well here is mine.

BTW, Mayhemgatz, where did you find that Nas tee and what sizes do they have? thanks in advance..

Jim: I think you were the one who sold your pair of 90's to me...tee,hee!
spacej23: I would like a pair of the '99 Neon's too, but two of the '03 releases is good enough...sweet!!!
ksmith: LAWDAMERCY!!!! Pillars by far!!!!!

DO NOT POST STOCK ROOM PICS (pics of multiples that are obviously for sale). YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE WARNED/BANNED.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Jim: I think you were the one who sold your pair of 90's to me...tee,hee!
spacej23: I would like a pair of the '99 Neon's too, but two of the '03 releases is good enough...sweet!!!
ksmith: LAWDAMERCY!!!! Pillars by far!!!!!

What's up, Chris. That was you I sold em to.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Thanks to SNEAKHER for the following deadstock kicks:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those GP Ultraflights are a new pick up?  They look exactly like the ones I have in my possession. 

I've been waiting for these Uptempos to retro for a while so they were a must for me.  I actually got the CTK's a couple weeks ago just never took a pic of them.

a0c25e4e98afe900b2345ee366beda062d174ee.jpg

649151e7ad92b448a0c2a25e0a989925aa53b61.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Thanks to SNEAKHER for the following deadstock kicks:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those GP Ultraflights are a new pick up?  They look exactly like the ones I have in my possession. 
Same thing crossed my mind. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

I've been waiting for these Uptempos to retro for a while so they were a must for me.  I actually got the CTK's a couple weeks ago just never took a pic of them.

When did those  retro uptempos drop?

Back
Top Bottom