Yo...real talk, who has no friends??

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i feel that way now that im in college.
the environment i grew up in is way different then the one im in now.

back home, i like to go outside. esp. late at night, no matter what the weather is. it could be raining/windy /cold and if i was outside walkin by myself and one of my boys saw me, they come chill with me. we'd be posted outside chillin and laughin in some bad %%@ weather. girls too. we walk somewhere or sit on somebodies porch, or sit on an abandoned one. we walk all through dowtown and have a good time.

but naw, not here....

"its raining, what u doin goin outside?"
"its dark outside, why u goin out walkin for?"
"why are u goin out by yourself , its dangerous out there"
"the movies?....why u goin to the movies for?"................................ cuz i like movies and its free %%*@+! thats why!

all !$$+@% wanna do 'round here is party. i aint never seen so many partyin %!@$+*%%***%% in my life. i mean its aiigt, but damn dont that !!+* get old?

i remember in freshman year, all the people on my floor was goin to a party, and i came out my room wearin a black hoody and some girls saw me and said "where u goin dressed like that?"
smh.gif

%+##%%$ *$% %%@ @%#%%#@ get on my nerves

but i dont like being around alot of people, i dont like being around people i dont know, i dont like to party,

!$$+@% in my hood dont drink. but they smoke all day. so i dont gotta be concerned with drunk %%@ %!@$+*%%***%% thinking they superman. i will beat the dog !!+* outta somebody thinkin they can act a %%@ just cuz they had too much to drink. thats another reason i separated myself from these party hardy college dudes.

but yo, i got friends round here, but i just dont chill with them. everythings cool but i just......sighs...

whatever i dont feel like typin no more......
smh.gif

yo that felt good....
pimp.gif

I feel you. Dudes on my floor be acting wild sometimes and I have came too close to laying hands on some people.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Honestly i feel like i dont have any friends anymore. When college started, i gave up talking to most of the people i talked to in high school. I figured that i would meet real people in college and the people i could say would be long life friends, but i really cant relate to the folks that i am around in college. The people i can relate to are not in any of my classes and i aint the type of dude to just walk up to a group of strangers and talk to them. That +%#* is mad awkward i dont care what anyone says. So im pretty much hanging around myself most of the time. Pretty sad

Same here
tired.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Only a few that I regularly hang out with.

Only one or two I really trust, though.

me and k dot?
pimp.gif

i usually dont really have associates because eventually i just stop talking to them all together since they really arent a friend. i feel bad for you if youdont have atleast one friend

man it's like, i like these people and i talk to these people and they make me laugh but they aren't my friends they're just there.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Honestly i feel like i dont have any friends anymore. When college started, i gave up talking to most of the people i talked to in high school. I figured that i would meet real people in college and the people i could say would be long life friends, but i really cant relate to the folks that i am around in college. The people i can relate to are not in any of my classes and i aint the type of dude to just walk up to a group of strangers and talk to them. That +%#* is mad awkward i dont care what anyone says. So im pretty much hanging around myself most of the time. Pretty sad

Same here
tired.gif
my life exactly

i have a lot of friends, but not a lot of close friends.
i'm in college staying in the dorms and everyone is just too crazy for me..

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

man it's like, i like these people and i talk to these people and they make me laugh but they aren't my friends they're just there.
Exactly the same for me.

Sure I talk to them, but I doubt these people would ever help me if I were to get into a fight or come to the hospital if I was hurt.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Same here
tired.gif
my life exactly
Mines too
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

lol its funny cuz when your in high school you want to have as many friends as you can but once high school is over you see who your real friends are and thefact that i have a girl that is going to be wifey i dont party put that on top of i dont smoke or really drink like them we have really no reason to kick it
do i really care if i have friends nah its not something thats gone hurt me in life i kno i have my dudes to kick it with its just when they get on other$*$*(smoking and partyin) its time to part way long as i got my girl ill be iight
pimp.gif

ehh i only got a select few i can call my friends who i feel if it came down to it i could really count on them. but it doesnt really bother me tho im not themost/social people freindly person in the world anyway so....

I have my husband (and HIS friends) and my family.

I have a lot of co-workers but I don't consider any of them friends.

MY brother is my best friend, and I have 7 friends from high school. Somebody said it before, your true friends are the ones that you've been through Warwith. And I'm not talking about some dude that can help u FIGHT. Fighting is nothing to me if that constitutes someone trying to be my friend. In highschool, I knew over 30 people that can fight with me. And I learn that a true friend respects your culture, your family, and can give you the truth when youneed to hear it. Especially when you need advice or when you're going through something, you need the truth because your thinking might be clouded by painand confusion by what you're going through. These 7 friends can be far or away, it's when we see each other we know what's up. I have a homeboy inVietnam, and I went to his wedding and was his best man and I know he's my folks for life. One last thing, I think in order to be a good friend, it'sall about having fun too and spending quality time with your peoples. If you make it hard on somebody, or they make it hard on you by putting financial burdenor stressing about time with the homies, those people are not your friends. A true friend would understand you have responsibilities, and let you do yourthing.

My 2 best friends moved down south b4 I came back from the Marines...... my good friend has been on some other shiiiii for like 2 yrs..... everybody else isassociates... My baby momma is my current right hand....

1 significant other and like 2-3 ppl I can call. Haven't met any friends since I jumped state. Im keepin hope alive though, that I find folks that got aworld in common w me. Even though im lonely most wknds it gives me time to work on myself. Besides, the friends I did have just used me for my car and place soit feels good just to do me and not have to live up to anyones expectations.

Back
Top Bottom