Yo...real talk, who has no friends??

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I fall in that category...I have a Girlfriend, and a cousin, that's about it.

The rest of the people I know are just associates, no real friends.

%%$% is grimey now a days, you cant trust no one but yourself.
thats how i see it.

i feel you..i got 300 some people in my cell, but most i consider associates..very few real friends can;t trust nobody nowadays is the truth..and when you letyour gaurd down, then you get fckd

After one of my best friends passed away my freshman year in college everyone kinda grew apart, especially me. and living off campus does not help... I onlyhave one REAL friend then tons of other people that I'm cool with...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by acidicality

There were some I considered to be pretty "true" friends in high school but everyone just kinda did their own thing.

In a college like mine where there are so many people, it's really hard to make real close friends. You really have to go and get what's yours, it's like every man for himself out there. You gotta make your own decisions and you can't ever rely on people to do things for you. That's what I learned the most from that housing situation.

Pretty much. College is the only place where you can often have long conversations with someone and not even know their name lol. That %#$$ amazes me for some reason.
yeah, same here. it's amazing... first few days of this semester, like 3-4 people started random convos with me while eating lunch. 15-20 minconvos, and then i never got their name or saw them again

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I honestly feel the same way.

I do know a lot of people, but I don't really consider them as "friends". More like acquaintances.

word i probably trust like 2 people in my life.

In college, a few acquaintances that I hang out with. A few are flat out lames that I just tolerate (might cut a few off soon) and a few are people who mightbe "real friends" if I knew them better. In general, I have a few "real" friends but we don't hang out that much. My cousin is probablymy "best" friend.. I consider him to be closer than a brother to me. I would have no problem killing for him and vice versa. We've kinda driftedapart but we still got each others back if %&@! goes down. I can't say that about the other people I hang out with, since you never know until it getsserious. Family-wise, it sucks since most of them are in Egypt, but I can count on them if I need something or whenever I go back. It's just hard findingreal people nowadays, especially since I'm the quiet type but that doesn't mean I won't be there if my real boys needed me.

I fall in that category...I have a Girlfriend, and a cousin, that's about it.

thats how i see it.

all i got is my girlfriend and my friend in the army.

*Raises hand*

smh.gif

i got a tight ride or die crew back home, about 8 or so people

right now in college, i've made a few good friends through living in the dorms, parties, organizations, fraternity, etc. However, I don't think youcan build friendships in college as well as you can growing up back home, where everyone grows up in the same situation and whatnot. i think having the samestruggle coming up builds bonds more efficiently than any dorm situation or fraternity hazing can. But you do bond to a certain extent

i feel you all on this one.

all i got is my crew from high school . . we don't go to the same university :/.

i haven't really met anyone in college that i could see as close as my boys from high school . . so i been on that dolo tip lately.

school & work . . been on my grind.

i can party every weekend with randoms ( people from class or whatever ) . . but i mean i ain't even trying to do all that.

. . one of my dudes is transferring over here so it's all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

In college, a few acquaintances that I hang out with. A few are flat out lames that I just tolerate (might cut a few off soon) and a few are people who might be "real friends" if I knew them better. In general, I have a few "real" friends but we don't hang out that much. My cousin is probably my "best" friend.. I consider him to be closer than a brother to me. I would have no problem killing for him and vice versa. We've kinda drifted apart but we still got each others back if %&@! goes down. I can't say that about the other people I hang out with, since you never know until it gets serious. Family-wise, it sucks since most of them are in Egypt, but I can count on them if I need something or whenever I go back. It's just hard finding real people nowadays, especially since I'm the quiet type but that doesn't mean I won't be there if my real boys needed me.
you know i got your back no matter what goes down..

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Friends from my experience have a tendency to stab you in the back sometimes worst than girls. But I have 5 friends from HS that I trust with everything. But other than those 5 I don't trust no one. And like people mentioned, I don't hang out with people from college. Some people are cool enough to talk to between classes, during free time, at parties, and whatever else. Let's ut it this way, my so called best friends from grammar school who I hung out from 7 till about 18 stabbed in the back like no1 should, been very suspicious of all people since then.
I can def relate
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i feel that way now that im in college.
the environment i grew up in is way different then the one im in now.

back home, i like to go outside. esp. late at night, no matter what the weather is. it could be raining/windy /cold and if i was outside walkin by myself and one of my boys saw me, they come chill with me. we'd be posted outside chillin and laughin in some bad %%@ weather. girls too. we walk somewhere or sit on somebodies porch, or sit on an abandoned one. we walk all through dowtown and have a good time.

but naw, not here....

"its raining, what u doin goin outside?"
"its dark outside, why u goin out walkin for?"
"why are u goin out by yourself , its dangerous out there"
"the movies?....why u goin to the movies for?"................................ cuz i like movies and its free %%*@+! thats why!

all !$$+@% wanna do 'round here is party. i aint never seen so many partyin %!@$+*%%***%% in my life. i mean its aiigt, but damn dont that !!+* get old?

i remember in freshman year, all the people on my floor was goin to a party, and i came out my room wearin a black hoody and some girls saw me and said "where u goin dressed like that?"
smh.gif

%+##%%$ *$% %%@ @%#%%#@ get on my nerves

but i dont like being around alot of people, i dont like being around people i dont know, i dont like to party,

!$$+@% in my hood dont drink. but they smoke all day. so i dont gotta be concerned with drunk %%@ %!@$+*%%***%% thinking they superman. i will beat the dog !!+* outta somebody thinkin they can act a %%@ just cuz they had too much to drink. thats another reason i separated myself from these party hardy college dudes.

but yo, i got friends round here, but i just dont chill with them. everythings cool but i just......sighs...

whatever i dont feel like typin no more......
smh.gif

yo that felt good....
pimp.gif

Damn I can relate to like 90 percent of this...

I got a good group of solid friends that are close as family. To bad since college we kinda all over the place, but i know when it comes down to it wherever weare we always got eachother, and keep it talkin on the reg. can't wait for winter break for all the group to be back home

I don't have much friends either. There is no point in having friends anymore because sooner or later they are going to do you dirty. I knew somebody thatI was friends with since 5th grade and he stole money from me because he had a cocaine problem.

I probably only have two real good friends but other then that I usually do everything by myself.

i have no friends and dont plan to. all i need is women money and a bad car and family. friends i have are strippers and people from tj.

I used to roll with a big group of dudes. HS days. But after I was done I kinda separated myself I guess from all of them. I wasnt into the same lifestyle fromthose days. So yea I dont kick it with them anymore. I'll still say wassup when I see them in the streets but thats about it.

Now I only roll with 2 dudes. My boy and my cus for the most part. Its coo like that.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i feel you all on this one.

all i got is my crew from high school . . we don't go to the same university :/.

i haven't really met anyone in college that i could see as close as my boys from high school . . so i been on that dolo tip lately.

school & work . . been on my grind.

i can party every weekend with randoms ( people from class or whatever ) . . but i mean i ain't even trying to do all that.

. . one of my dudes is transferring over here so it's all
pimp.gif
Yea practically all of my close homeboys transferring to my school either in january or in august so im good
pimp.gif

i've got a couple guys i can talk to about anything, and besides the girls i grew up with, other females are just acquaintances. at 21, they wanna spendall their weekends clubbing and i can't relate to that.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Really, once you get out of high school or college, you realize that true friends aren't common at all. I only associate myself wit two dudes from back inhigh school. And I can only consider one of em my true friend.

all my friends are from home...few people i extra cool with here but only maybe 2 i could count on

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i feel that way now that im in college.
the environment i grew up in is way different then the one im in now.

back home, i like to go outside. esp. late at night, no matter what the weather is. it could be raining/windy /cold and if i was outside walkin by myself and one of my boys saw me, they come chill with me. we'd be posted outside chillin and laughin in some bad %%@ weather. girls too. we walk somewhere or sit on somebodies porch, or sit on an abandoned one. we walk all through dowtown and have a good time.

but naw, not here....

"its raining, what u doin goin outside?"
"its dark outside, why u goin out walkin for?"
"why are u goin out by yourself , its dangerous out there"
"the movies?....why u goin to the movies for?"................................ cuz i like movies and its free %%*@+! thats why!

all !$$+@% wanna do 'round here is party. i aint never seen so many partyin %!@$+*%%***%% in my life. i mean its aiigt, but damn dont that !!+* get old?

i remember in freshman year, all the people on my floor was goin to a party, and i came out my room wearin a black hoody and some girls saw me and said "where u goin dressed like that?"
smh.gif

%+##%%$ *$% %%@ @%#%%#@ get on my nerves

but i dont like being around alot of people, i dont like being around people i dont know, i dont like to party,

!$$+@% in my hood dont drink. but they smoke all day. so i dont gotta be concerned with drunk %%@ %!@$+*%%***%% thinking they superman. i will beat the dog !!+* outta somebody thinkin they can act a %%@ just cuz they had too much to drink. thats another reason i separated myself from these party hardy college dudes.

but yo, i got friends round here, but i just dont chill with them. everythings cool but i just......sighs...

whatever i dont feel like typin no more......
smh.gif

yo that felt good....
pimp.gif
90% of this applies to me. I don't need to party every damn night to have fun. I really only have 1 dude here I know I can count on. At home Ionly got 1 now cus 1 of them is in the navy and the other is up in South Carolina for school. Plus it doesn't help that I'm kinda anti-social.

Back
Top Bottom