yo...son is a super saiyan.... -_-

roll.gif

The first 2:15 of the video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like his whole philosophy on you can do whatever you set your mind to and the power of the mind. Because honestly, your mind is more powerful than you think it is, and I'm sure most people don't know that.

But after that

tucker.gif

I have always laughed at DBZ dudes trying to charge up or go saiyan or whatever ever since someone told me in middle school "imagine like they're trying to poop"
The screaming 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Wounder what his parents/ whoever is in the house are thinking while he's doing that?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Would've been funny as hell if one of em came through that door towards the end on some "#%@ are you doing? Turn that damn camera off" steez

He made some interesting points in his video however, I don't know about the whole super saiyan

Originally Posted by JordanJayyy7

He don't kno it takes years of training to get to super..
30t6p3b.gif

Nah, son was channeling it on his Gohan swag. He doesn't need training, he just needs to feel that pain... 
My son is a legend. Jaylin da legendary warrior will from here forth be known all around the universe. 

He's more of a G than I'll ever be.   

The omazing graces are with this young man here.

I see he been taking notes from Lil B.

What an awesome kid. I havnt laughed that hard in a long time.

I'm still upset by the fact that he had to set the mood before he transformed.

I keep coming back to watch the video.. And I keep laughing...

It's sad cuz it's not the first time a thread like this has been posted.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

The first 2:15 of the video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like his whole philosophy on you can do whatever you set your mind to and the power of the mind. Because honestly, your mind is more powerful than you think it is, and I'm sure most people don't know that.

But after that

tucker.gif
pretty much how i felt

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom