yo...son is a super saiyan.... -_-

^ $$%$
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Would hate to hear son busting his first nut.

He said we might see a glimpse though,   
roll.gif

I died at the arm crossing + yelling
roll.gif

Wow, did b really think he could turn super sayin?
laugh.gif
First of all your genetic make up must have full sayin blood. Mom or dad has to be a full sayin not like 1/2 sayin like gohan, thats why Pan was never able to go to super sayin even though Gohan was her dad and Videl was her mom. Then after that you have to be severely injured to the point where you're half dead and that is only when you will be able to channel enough energy to become super sayin.
7nTnr.png

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

laugh.gif
First of all your genetic make up must have full sayin blood. Mom or dad has to be a full sayin not like 1/2 sayin like gohan, thats why Pan was never able to go to super sayin even though Gohan was her dad and Videl was her mom. Then after that you have to be severely injured to the point where you're half dead and that is only when you will be able to channel enough energy to become super sayin.

VegetaJr.VsGokuJr.SS.png

How did these two became SSJ then?They hardly had any Saiyan blood in them.

Anyway,GT was a big plot hole.

EDIT-
eek.gif
Can't believe me and DEEK posted that question at the same time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

The first 2:15 of the video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like his whole philosophy on you can do whatever you set your mind to and the power of the mind. Because honestly, your mind is more powerful than you think it is, and I'm sure most people don't know that.

But after that

tucker.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Wounder what his parents/ whoever is in the house are thinking while he's doing that?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Would've been funny as hell if one of em came through that door towards the end on some "#%@ are you doing? Turn that damn camera off" steez
dog i swear i was waitin on that to happen
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like his whole philosophy on you can do whatever you set your mind to and the power of the mind. Because honestly, your mind is more powerful than you think it is, and I'm sure most people don't know that.

But after that

tucker.gif
why does something so powerful think so weakly of itself?

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

laugh.gif

VegetaJr.VsGokuJr.SS.png

How did these two became SSJ then?They hardly had any Saiyan blood in them.

Anyway,GT was a big plot hole.

EDIT-
eek.gif
Can't believe me and DEEK posted that question at the same time.
laugh.gif

Yea, you really cant count GT, because it was forced. And I thought achieving super saiyan 1 required the rage, and 2 required more training etc.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But after that

tucker.gif
why does something so powerful think so weakly of itself?

mind_blown.gif

Dude sounds like he is turning into the incredible hulk or killing someone, maybe smashing for the first time?
30t6p3b.gif

DEFINITELY gonna try this when I get home
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

I really expected someone to bust into his room and throw holy water on him for sounding possessed.
Exactly.  Sounded like an exorcism was taking place. 

Back
Top Bottom